Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

Best Carpool Karaoke of all time.

That seems to be going viral. It was a very touching thing to watch, but, as we age we don't always want to be reminded of what age does to us. Paul is in his 70's and still going strong, but, even he cannot escape aging. So it is a bittersweet video that both reminds many of us of happier times which is good, but, it also reminds us of the passage of time, which can be a little upsetting.

Last edited:

trr1

National-HVAC-Tech-Day-June-22-1.jpg
National-Chocolate-Eclair-Day-June-22.jpg
National-Onion-Rings-Day-June-22.jpg
National-Take-Your-Dog-to-Work-Day-Friday-After-Fathers-Day.jpg

Songbird76

So we've kind of decided to replace our kitchen floor since we've had it for 25+ years and it gets a lot of traffic. Currently it's sheet vinyl in an off-white color with subdued flowers in kind of a tile-like pattern.

When we bought the house the kitchen floor was a dark brickish pattern, and the walls and cabinets were a very dark paneling - very gloomy, so i picked out light appliances, cabinets, wallpaper, and flooring to brighten it up, and I loved it,especially my pretty floor.Now, however, the flooring I'm finding, be it tiles (which I don't want) or vinyl are all either fake-wood or fake stone - no more pretty flowers. I know it's the style now, but I've never been one to to choose style if it's a style I don't like. So now I'm researching ways to restore the old floor to it's original glory and forget about replacing it til my tastes come back in style. :banghead:
I don't know if it would help, but my mom always swore by mopping with vinegar instead of cleaner....then you don't get the buildup from cleaning products, and she said vinegar just made the floor shine.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
National Leon Day marks June 25th as six months away from Christmas day. Leon is Noel spelled backward and is a day some crafters begin planning their homemade gifts and decorations. It can also be a day for those who miss the winter holidays to have a mini winter celebration in June.

One of my brothers (back when we were kids) used to tease me around Christmas. I had a cute, ceramic set of letters decorated in Christmas colors, and they were placed up on the livingroom mantle, and would spell, NOEL. So my brother used to think he was a riot, and he kept arranging them to read, LEON. :banghead:

trr1

found here
E_Old_Man_06252018-630x354.jpg

Richard Harrison, Davidson County native known famously as ‘Old Man’ on ‘Pawn Stars,’ dies at 77
LAS VEGAS — Richard Harrison, known famously as “Old Man” on “Pawn Stars,” has died, according to his son, Rick Harrison. He was 77.
“He will be tremendously missed by our family, the team at Gold & Silver Pawn and his many fans the world over,” Harrison said on Instagram. “He was my hero and I was fortunate to get a very cool ‘Old Man’ as my dad.”
The circumstances surrounding his death are unclear.
Harrison was born in Danville, Virginia on March 4, 1941. The Navy veteran opened the Gold & Silver Pawn store in Las Vegas with his son Rick in 1989, according to Fox News.
The Harrisons and their pawn shop rose to fame on the hit History Channel series “Pawn Stars” which premiered in 2009 and has been on the air for 15 seasons.
When Harrison was 1, his family moved to Lexington, N.C., where they lived off South Main Street. Harrison went to Lexington High School, but left during his junior year, according to the Lexington Dispatch.

Mike S

found here
E_Old_Man_06252018-630x354.jpg

Richard Harrison, Davidson County native known famously as ‘Old Man’ on ‘Pawn Stars,’ dies at 77
LAS VEGAS — Richard Harrison, known famously as “Old Man” on “Pawn Stars,” has died, according to his son, Rick Harrison. He was 77.
“He will be tremendously missed by our family, the team at Gold & Silver Pawn and his many fans the world over,” Harrison said on Instagram. “He was my hero and I was fortunate to get a very cool ‘Old Man’ as my dad.”
The circumstances surrounding his death are unclear.
Harrison was born in Danville, Virginia on March 4, 1941. The Navy veteran opened the Gold & Silver Pawn store in Las Vegas with his son Rick in 1989, according to Fox News.
The Harrisons and their pawn shop rose to fame on the hit History Channel series “Pawn Stars” which premiered in 2009 and has been on the air for 15 seasons.
When Harrison was 1, his family moved to Lexington, N.C., where they lived off South Main Street. Harrison went to Lexington High School, but left during his junior year, according to the Lexington Dispatch.
Man...

Songbird76

National-Catfish-Day-June-25.jpg
national-leon-day-june-25.png
National Leon Day marks June 25th as six months away from Christmas day. Leon is Noel spelled backward and is a day some crafters begin planning their homemade gifts and decorations. It can also be a day for those who miss the winter holidays to have a mini winter celebration in June.
National-Strawberry-Parfait-Day-June-25.jpg
Thank you for the explanation of Leon Day....never heard of it and I was about to Google it. I thought it was some kind of Pocket Watch making profession or something based on the picture. I don't have any Christmas crafts plan, but I just bought a bunch of material to make Minnie Ears for our 2019 trip. I can't wait!!

PUSH

Original Poster
A year ago yesterday: I was at Magic Kingdom in the morning, and I went to Animal Kingdom in the evening for my first visit to Pandora and first ride on Flight of Passage. We also did Rivers of Light.

A year ago today: I was at Epcot in the morning and Hollywood Studios in the evening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom