Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

trr1

A year ago yesterday: I was at Magic Kingdom in the morning, and I went to Animal Kingdom in the evening for my first visit to Pandora and first ride on Flight of Passage. We also did Rivers of Light.

A year ago today: I was at Epcot in the morning and Hollywood Studios in the evening.
a year ago I was at comcast park staying at the Royal Pacific

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Just reason 1001 for not living in Newfoundland.

Oh, don't be such a wuss. Only the strong survive, you know. Let's get started, shall we? Follow my lead --

la-mimi-148.gif

PUSH

Original Poster
A year ago today:

We did rope drop at AK. Stood in FoP standby for an hour, but it really didn't feel that long. The queue was awesome! We went over to EE to do standby since it was such a short wait. Then we went to ride Dinosaur before coming back to EE to do our FP. We then went back to Pandora to ride NRJ with a FP, which I will never FP again. We may have done one of the trails, but I do not see that in my phone's camera roll. Then it looks like we headed back to Riverside for the afternoon and didn't do much in the evening. I have a couple shots from outside our room of it pouring rain. If you remember the pictures from last year, our room had the perfect view: it overlooked the main walkway for the building and had a great shot of the river.

If I was to take a guess on what we did that evening, it would have been DHS or DS.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
A year ago today:

We did rope drop at AK. Stood in FoP standby for an hour, but it really didn't feel that long. The queue was awesome! We went over to EE to do standby since it was such a short wait. Then we went to ride Dinosaur before coming back to EE to do our FP. We then went back to Pandora to ride NRJ with a FP, which I will never FP again. We may have done one of the trails, but I do not see that in my phone's camera roll. Then it looks like we headed back to Riverside for the afternoon and didn't do much in the evening. I have a couple shots from outside our room of it pouring rain. If you remember the pictures from last year, our room had the perfect view: it overlooked the main walkway for the building and had a great shot of the river.

If I was to take a guess on what we did that evening, it would have been DHS or DS.
And today’s plans?

Songbird76

A year ago yesterday: I was at Magic Kingdom in the morning, and I went to Animal Kingdom in the evening for my first visit to Pandora and first ride on Flight of Passage. We also did Rivers of Light.

A year ago today: I was at Epcot in the morning and Hollywood Studios in the evening.
Do you go every year? I know a lot of people on this forum do....so many people have annual passes. I WISH we could afford to fly over that often. As much as I love Disney, I'm not willing to live in Florida at the moment to go there, even if DH could get a job there...I don't think I would even want to live in the US right now. But I do wish I could just run off to Disney on a long weekend, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom