Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Nemo14

So now that the kid is fully potty trained (been so for a little over a week), she gets to move up to the next class in school...ya know, for kids that don't wet themselves.

Anyways, we made our goal...to be done with pull-ups before our WDW trip.

And now the fun begins....just so you know, she'll only give you about a 2 second warning, so make sure you do a lot of per-emtive bathroom visits.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
So now that the kid is fully potty trained (been so for a little over a week), she gets to move up to the next class in school...ya know, for kids that don't wet themselves.

Anyways, we made our goal...to be done with pull-ups before our WDW trip.
Hooray!

Goofyernmost

Please tell me how you make a spiral ham. I thought that was one of those things that you just had to purchase.
It's simple really... all you need is a regular ham, a large knife, a kid or a spouse, an office chair that revolves around 360 degrees and some duct tape. First tape the ham to the top of the head of the kid or spouse, seat them on the chair and start to spin them around in a circle while holding the knife in a horizontal position with the blade slightly held at a small angle. It will work fine or, at the very least, there will be one less person at the table and you can just slice the ham in a normal way after that. Works every time!

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
That all changes when she has all that excitement around. Just bring extra panties and ziplock bags with you into the park..... trust me.

Haha. Yeah. DW is already planning on just that. She already brings a change of clothes whenever we go out just in case.

perhaps...
Goodfellas%2BDisney%2BFrozen%2BPizza%2BReview.jpg

An enchanted pizza by a name brand named after a movie? That's funny!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom