Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Figgy1

Premium Member
Happy 31st Anniversary to my better half.

View attachment 786959
Happy Anniversary Celebration GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios
I Love You Kiss GIF by Disney Pixar
Happy Anniversary GIF

BTW what were you 12? Maybe

Goofyernmost

I will eat just about any vegetable except raw tomatoes, or aubergines in any recognizable form. Maybe you can shred it like zucchini and make a bread out of it … as long as you don’t tell me.
I agree on the aubergines, but it does sadden me a little when it comes to egg plant. It always looks so good raw, all shiny and smooth, but very much resembles road kill after it is cooked. However, raw tomatoes are red manna from heaven. We have had this discussion before so I will be happy with the one sentence defense.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I agree on the aubergines, but it does sadden me a little when it comes to egg plant. It always looks so good raw, all shiny and smooth, but very much resembles road kill after it is cooked. However, raw tomatoes are red manna from heaven. We have had this discussion before so I will be happy with the one sentence defense.
You are right about the purple stuff; wrong about raw tomatoes. 😘

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I took Daisy for a walk yesterday. The parks & rec guy was using the huge riding lawnmower (with the extendable side mowers) and tackling the long overgrown park grass.

No bagger, so the grass was just shooting everywhere, including the sidewalk.

It was just beginning to sprinkle, so we started booking it. Sadly, the grass that shot onto the sidewalk was slick. I didn’t even see it until I hit the concrete. Hard.

I have a huge bruise on my (replaced) right hip, as well as my right knee. My right shoulder is very sore, as is my left foot. I originally thought I’d turned my ankle, but after icing didn’t help, I realized it was the lateral part of the top of my foot. Abraded my palms too. One bled. One just hurt.

That’s it, that’s all. Just a dull ache today pretty much ALL OVER. I’ll live, but dang it hurt. Also, a little embarrassing sitting on the wet sidewalk for a minute or two, determining if I could get up, while dude in the mower was wrestling with whether he should come help me. I would have appreciated the hand honestly, but Daisy would never have let him near enough to help me up.

Moral of the story, don’t book it just because it’s starting to rain. By the time I finally got up and limped the rest of the way home, I was soaked anyway.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I took Daisy for a walk yesterday. The parks & rec guy was using the huge riding lawnmower (with the extendable side mowers) and tackling the long overgrown park grass.

It was just beginning to sprinkle, so we started booking it. Sadly, the grass that shot onto the sidewalk was slick. I didn’t even see it until I hit the concrete. Hard.

I have a huge bruise on my (replaced) right hip, as well as my right knee. My right shoulder is very sore, as is my left foot. I originally thought I’d turned my ankle, but after icing didn’t help, I realized it was the lateral part of the top of my foot. Abraded my palms too. One bled. One just hurt.

That’s it, that’s all. Just a dull ache today pretty much ALL OVER. I’ll live, but dang it hurt. Also, a little embarrassing sitting on the wet sidewalk for a minute or two, determining if I could get up, while dude in the mower was wrestling with whether he should come help me. I would have appreciated the hand honestly, but Daisy would never have let him near enough to help me up.

Moral of the story, don’t book it just because it’s starting to rain. By the time I finally got up and limped the rest of the way home, I was soaked anyway.
Get Well Soon Hug GIF by GreetPool

Swissmiss

Premium Member

Sorry to hear this. Hope it is really nothing more than aches and that it clears up quickly.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

That's awful. :( I hope you feel better tomorrow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom