Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

brb1006

520x646_Commercial_Handpuppet.jpg
Oobi is that you?
500px-Oobi.jpg

The Mom

Premium Member
We had a family of those in our shed once. Nasty creatures and they smell bad...

I had one in my daughter's bedroom once! :eek: We chased it out with a broom and lacrosse stick - I agree, nasty and smelled bad. It also would come into my kitchen and eat the cat's food. I finally found the cracks where it was sneaking in (the hole for the cable in her room, and a dead space behind/below a corner cabinet), and filled them with that spray foam stuff that hardens. Then I sanded it and painted.

Nemo14

I had one in my daughter's bedroom once! :eek: We chased it out with a broom and lacrosse stick - I agree, nasty and smelled bad. It also would come into my kitchen and eat the cat's food. I finally found the cracks where it was sneaking in (the hole for the cable in her room, and a dead space behind/below a corner cabinet), and filled them with that spray foam stuff that hardens. Then I sanded it and painted.
What, no cast-iron skillet treatment?

NYwdwfan

How big was the hole?

The Mom

Premium Member
How big was the hole?

About an inch & 1/2. They ran it through what had been a hole for a gas pipe back in the day. I was adding an addition which covered what had been the outside of the house.

But, just like rodents, the possum was able to squeeze through. In Florida most homes have a crawl space under the house, or are built on a slab. Ours has a crawl space so it is possible for critters to squeeze in from time to time - so I'm now on the look out for any cracks, etc which I seal. I have to check after any work is done on the house.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom