Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Disney is stark raving mad!

Chatting online with my two besties about this before 8:00 am this morning, and this is what one of them said:

“They’re turning a trip into a true once in a lifetime thing. People will shell out once and never go back.”

This is stark raving lunacy. If we ever go back, we’ll take a page out of my brother’s book.

He does after hours events and parties only. No day tickets required. Spends extra time at the Boardwalk, Disney Springs, and the resort pool.
With a party/event ticket, you can enter at 4:00. The riffraff leaves at 7:00. If you don’t waste your time on M&G’s or shows, you can knock out every ride on your must-do list. Some, multiple times.

For me, this just might be the final straw. Also, I received an email yesterday that my Disney+ subscription is going up.

“We wanted to let you know that effective November 1, 2023, your plan will be called Disney+ Premium and will increase in price from your current price of $119.99 to $149.99 per year. The price adjustment will take effect on 19 November 2024. Your payment method on file will be charged unless you cancel your subscription before then. ”

Straight up copy and paste, so it looks like there is a typo in the email, as November 1, 2023 was almost a year ago. Unless of course, they think they can back charge me extra for the past year. I wouldn’t put it past them.

So disappointed.

JenniferS

I would except for allergies and the way too long list of ingredients;) Did I mention I came into a bit over 100 pounds of meat;) A little extra work now and I'll have months' worth of soups and meal starters:joyfull:
You exhaust me just reading all that you do.

I am a lazy sloth by comparison. (I’m okay with it though.)

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I'm a Heinz person. Campbell's isn't so big here.
Heinz doesn't make soup in the US, I don't think. At least, I've never seen it.
I would except for allergies and the way too long list of ingredients;) Did I mention I came into a bit over 100 pounds of meat;) A little extra work now and I'll have months' worth of soups and meal starters:joyfull:
I would love to be able to make soup. I've tried, I'm just not good at it. So cans (tins for our UK friends) or packets (sachets) it sadly must be.

I go for Progresso over Campbell's, though sometimes you can't beat the nostalgia of condensed chicken noodle.

Figgy1

I would love to be able to make soup. I've tried, I'm just not good at it. So cans (tins for our UK friends) or packets (sachets) it sadly must be.

I go for Progresso over Campbell's, though sometimes you can't beat the nostalgia of condensed chicken noodle.
If you can make gravy, you can make soup. Just break it down step by step and start with box stock before making your own. I know you can do it

JenniferS

Ha, I can make homemade soup. That’s about it though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom