Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
In grammar school it was about 35 or more, but it was watched over and taught by Nuns with very hard wooden rulers and bad attitudes I believe caused by wimples that were way to tight. (plus a very strong hatred of deodorant) The good old days.
I can't tell you about 1st grade because I couldn't count yet. This was well before kindergartens and Sesame Street. I refused to learn anything before I started school and very little after.
Guess I lucked out -- our nuns were nice.

Goofyernmost

Guess I lucked out -- our nuns were nice.
They were always nicer to the girls. But, that is the way it was through out school. They were always the ones that did their homework, got higher grades, sat quietly and followed directions. It wasn't fair I tell ya! 😢😭 After 1st grade, where I went to school, the boys and girls were in separate classrooms through 12th grade so my guess is that the nuns were angry that they had to deal with a classroom full of nothing but boys. We constantly heard about how smart and well behaved that they were compared to us.

However, @MinnieM123 to be fair after 6th grade we were taught by the order of the "Brothers of Christion Instruction". Fortunately, after 9th grade my family moved from New York State to Vermont where I went to Public High School. However, the three years that the "Brothers" were teaching made the nuns seem like Mother Teresa.

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
They were always nicer to the girls. But, that is the way it was through out school. They were always the ones that did their homework, got higher grades, sat quietly and followed directions. It wasn't fair I tell ya! 😢😭 After 1st grade, where I went to school, the boys and girls were in separate classrooms through 8th grade so my guess is that the nuns were angry that they had to deal with a classroom full of nothing but boys. We constantly heard about how smart and well behaved that they were compared to us.
Girls develop their brain power at an earlier age, than the boys! :p

SteveBrickNJ

Looks like a nice day and a great place. In the second picture there sure are a lot of benches there, is there an area there for performances or some sort of show?
It was not for a show. There is no stage. I was wondering the same thing when I was there. POSSIBLY they have large group tours there? Then those tours can sit in one spot and hear a lecture from the tour guide?🤔

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom