Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
That's a nice small number, and must make for a better all-around experience. (When I was a little kid, I think our classes were around 30, at least.)
16 or 17 is around the average size for our school. Last year I only had 13 kids since the grade was so small, but they're moving from 4 sections to 3 sections this year. Although my 13 felt like a lot more because of the behaviors I had. I'd much rather have a larger class with minimal behaviors than a smaller class with major behaviors.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
My youngest brother J and his wife are coming up for a visit tomorrow. They could have stayed here, but opted for a hotel room. We have to work, but I’ll be home by 5:15; Mike before 6:00.

We’ll have time for a nice visit before going out to dinner, and then back here for a bit. His 50th birthday (how is this possible?!?) is in a few weeks, so I got him a card and a small gift.

Spenser is going to see the doctor on Wednesday, and she’s either going to increase his Rx dosage, or change his Rx altogether. Either way, he knows he’s going to be quite sick for a few days, so he’s going to come up here, and be under the weather where his mommy can look after him, and his puppy can comfort him all day.

Ski I haven’t seen in almost three months, but he’ll be up for a visit soon, because he just got a new car he’s itching to show off.

And yes, we have to work all weekend, including Monday. 🤦🏻‍♀️

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Sending oodles of prayers and pixie dust for Spencer
Thank you, between his ulcer and anxiety and panic attacks, he’s not in a good place.

He decided the meds weren’t working, so he stopped taking them; which proved how much they actually were helping, but by then he was really off the rails.

He started taking them again last week, but in reality, he needs a higher dose, or a different SSRI altogether.

Figgy1

Thank you, between his ulcer and anxiety and panic attacks, he’s not in a good place.

He decided the meds weren’t working, so he stopped taking them; which proved how much they actually were helping, but by then he was really off the rails.

He started taking them again last week, but in reality, he needs a higher dose, or a different SSRI altogether.
Monsters Inc Hug GIF

Songbird76

It's good that at least he recognizes he needs the meds. That's a positive step. Hopefully they can figure out the dosage...I'm told that can take a while to find the right amount. I'm sorry he's struggling. That must be hard for you to watch and not be able to help him. Sending hugs!

Goofyernmost

That's a nice small number, and must make for a better all-around experience. (When I was a little kid, I think our classes were around 30, at least.)
In grammar school it was about 35 or more, but it was watched over and taught by Nuns with very hard wooden rulers and bad attitudes I believe caused by wimples that were way to tight. (plus a very strong hatred of deodorant) The good old days.
I can't tell you about 1st grade because I couldn't count yet. This was well before kindergartens and Sesame Street. I refused to learn anything before I started school and very little after.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom