Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Bob Saget is not a sports thread, but even so, I'll share this...
Two words - Connor McDavid.

IMG_7412.jpeg

Even I’ll be watching - partly because I’m invested, and partly because we only have one tv at the apartment. 😂

rshell68

This morning we roped dropped Flight of Passage, then did the Safari. After the Safari, we got breakfast. Well, ssome got breakfast food. I got a Mickey bar. When in Disney...

Then my dad and I did single rider for Everest since the lines were getting long, and we followed up with Dinosaur. Then we did the Nemo musical... meh. Not the best. I had never seen the shortened version before.

After that, we wanted to do Kali, but it was a 55 minute wait, so we went to see Bug's Life one last time before it changes. Then we left.

My dad and I got dropped off at Epcot, so we could get a virtual queue for Guardians at 1. We also ate at Sunshine Seasons before heading back to the resort on the bus. The French Quaryer bus was already there, so we hopped on that and walked back to Riverside.
😲 We rope dropped FOP as well this day! Our evening was spent in Epcot too!! We tried Teppon Edo's for the first time.

rshell68

theme park disneyland GIF
We were in line at Rise with a DL passholder. He did not have one positive thing to say. It was so sad.

PUSH

Original Poster
Here are the purchases I made. I also have a Spaceship Earth statue and a Mickey Mouse cup that I have coming as Christmas gifts. I'll show you those in December. I also got a couple of shirts from Under Armour, but they're nothing special. But they were cheap!

First up are the clothes. I got a few t-shirts, and a pair of Hey Dudes at Ron Jon. The only shirt I actually wore during my trip was the Epcot one. The others will have to wait for a future trip.20240624_170312.jpg20240624_170320.jpg20240624_164449.jpg20240624_165517.jpg20240624_165542.jpg

PUSH

Original Poster
And the rest...

I got this backpack mostly for the flight home. I had a drawstring bag as my personal item, but it wasn't going to fit everything I needed to take home. So I got the backpack from Fulton's General Store at Riverside. I also figured it's a good bag to take on future Disney trips. It's a lot nicer and has more pockets than the drawstring bag I always take. Plus, we said this is probably our last time driving, so this could be my personal item on the plane. Not that I'll use the feature, but it even has a designated place to put your Mickey ears.

20240624_164146.jpg

For some reason, I wanted a Figment plush this trip. I don't know why, but I did. I'm probably going to set it on a shelf somewhere.

20240624_164025.jpg

I saw this Steamboat Willie at one of the shops at Animal Kingdom, and I loved it. I might put it on a chair in the living room, or maybe a shelf like Figment.

20240624_164135.jpg

I saw this cup in the Tower of Terror gift shop during the After Hours, and I knew I had to have it. I love tumbler cups. I use one every day at school. I have a decent collection of Disney ones now. This one might be my favorite, along with an Epcot one I got a few years back. Now they just need to make one that has the Spaceship Earth pattern on it.

20240624_164054.jpg

I got these plates from Momento Mori. The second picture is what the designs are. I probably won't use them to eat off of. I will probably get some stands and put them on top of the cabinets in my kitchen. Haunted Mansion is my favorite ride, and I liked them immediately. I didn't get them at first, but after a week I got them as we were heading out of the park one day.

20240624_164532.jpg20240624_164540.jpg

PUSH

Original Poster
And that's all I got! Overall, I felt like the merchandise in the stores took a step up this year from the past couple. I did not like the 2024 line of merch, though. I actually hated it. I also wish they had more Epcot specific merch. There was a shirt or two that I really liked when Epcot first started going through their remodel, but they discontinued them before I could get down there, and they weren't available online.

They had this one in a short and long sleeve... I would have gotten both.

1719267378980.png

Figgy1

Premium Member
And the rest...

I got this backpack mostly for the flight home. I had a drawstring bag as my personal item, but it wasn't going to fit everything I needed to take home. So I got the backpack from Fulton's General Store at Riverside. I also figured it's a good bag to take on future Disney trips. It's a lot nicer and has more pockets than the drawstring bag I always take. Plus, we said this is probably our last time driving, so this could be my personal item on the plane. Not that I'll use the feature, but it even has a designated place to put your Mickey ears.

View attachment 794327

For some reason, I wanted a Figment plush this trip. I don't know why, but I did. I'm probably going to set it on a shelf somewhere.

View attachment 794328

I saw this Steamboat Willie at one of the shops at Animal Kingdom, and I loved it. I might put it on a chair in the living room, or maybe a shelf like Figment.

View attachment 794329

I saw this cup in the Tower of Terror gift shop during the After Hours, and I knew I had to have it. I love tumbler cups. I use one every day at school. I have a decent collection of Disney ones now. This one might be my favorite, along with an Epcot one I got a few years back. Now they just need to make one that has the Spaceship Earth pattern on it.

View attachment 794330

I got these plates from Momento Mori. The second picture is what the designs are. I probably won't use them to eat off of. I will probably get some stands and put them on top of the cabinets in my kitchen. Haunted Mansion is my favorite ride, and I liked them immediately. I didn't get them at first, but after a week I got them as we were heading out of the park one day.

View attachment 794331View attachment 794332
Only one Figment plush:cautious:;)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Here are the purchases I made. I also have a Spaceship Earth statue and a Mickey Mouse cup that I have coming as Christmas gifts. I'll show you those in December. I also got a couple of shirts from Under Armour, but they're nothing special. But they were cheap!

First up are the clothes. I got a few t-shirts, and a pair of Hey Dudes at Ron Jon. The only shirt I actually wore during my trip was the Epcot one. The others will have to wait for a future trip.
Wow! I really like your purchases. Finally, there are some things that actually appeal to me, in the gift shops. I particularly LOVE all the t-shirts!! For so many years, I just thought the shirt designs were gawdy and often too big.

Oh, all the other items were fun, too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom