Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Figgy1

E passed! Not that she was in any danger of failing, but it's nice to get the call that she passed, just the same. She's picking up her grades now.
Share Discover GIF
to her

PUSH

Original Poster
We left Pop around 9:30 or 10 this morning. We drove to Coronado to check in, but our room wasn't ready, so we went to Disney Springs.

I bought some shirts at Under Armour and some shoes at Ron Jon. We also looked through Uniqlo, The World of Disney, the Marketplace Co Op, and the Christmas and Art stores.

I've been trying to find a tshirt in my size since I saw it at the Contemporary, but I've only ever seen it in small and 2XL and 3XL. Must mean it's a popular shirt.

After DS we went to Yacht Club for our reservation at Ale & Compass. We were early, so we walked around and over to the Beach Club. Then we got a text saying our room was ready, so we checked in early for lunch.

We got the Parker house rolls and spread for a starter, and then I got the Vermont cheddar and bacon burger. I heard it's one of the best burger on property. The rolls were fantastic. The salt on top was amazing. I liked all spread, but the pub cheese was my favorite. The bacon jam was second, and last was the citrus butter. The burger was good, but the Stack Burger at Steakhouse 71 is still supreme.

After lunch we got into our room at the Gran Destino Tower. Now we are sitting here. Not sure what the plan is next.

Figgy1

Is the fawn male or female? I was wondering what you and the boys were going to name your new buddy. :happy:
Haven't got quite close enough to check yet, so we're probably going to go with something gender neutral. Zoomie is in contention because of how active it is and the seemingly endless zoomies. Mom is called Mooch because as soon as she was old enough to nibble she walked right up and took food right off of one of the boys' plates, I had nothing to do with the naming of her.

PUSH

Original Poster
An update while we wait for Fantasmic...

After checking into our hotel and taking an hour long nap, we went to Hollywood Studios and hopped on the Skyliner. We toured Caribbean Beach and the Riviera, then rode it back and got our wristbands for the After Hours. We were able to get in at 7, even though the event doesn't start until 9:30. We rode walked through the One Man's Dream museum. Unfortunately they were showing the film. It's a preview for Inside Out 2. I haven't seen the actual film in a long time, and I love it. Wish I could see it again.

Then we rode Star Tours and watched Muppet Vision. Then we toured Galaxy's Edge and just looked at some details. I have never taken the time to slow down and look at all the intricacies. It's actually a pretty impressive land. I feel like I've underrated it.

And now we're waiting for Fantasmic. I'm not sure if I'll update you on the After Hours tonight, or wait until tomorrow.

If I don't update you, here's our plans for tomorrow... sleep in, breakfast buffet at Boma, Epcot in the afternoon/evening to do World Showcase and Luminous, weather pending.

We've actually gotten lucky with rain today. It was supposed to rain a lot, but only did for a little bit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom