Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
We started today off by rope dropping Test Track. As we were in line, our boarding group for Guardians was called, so we went over and walked on Guardians. Then we went back to France for breakfast at the Boulangerie Patisserie. I got the croque monsieur. It was good, but I forgot to ask for water, so I was really thirsty. I had to get a Coke from World Traveler afterwards.

Then it was time for our Remy LL. I love the music in the loading area. It's some of my favorite music on property.

After Remy, we had a LL for Soarin. We skipped a 50 minute line and walked right on. As we scanned for Soarin, I booked a LL for Living with the Land, so we rode that right after. I love that ride, and I hope they never change it.

Then we booked a LL for Spaceship Earth. At that point it was raining pretty solidly, but we toughed it out on the walk to SSE. I stopped in the bathroom to get some paper towels to dry off. Then we rode SSE... another classic that I love. If only they would add something to the decent to replace the video.

After SSE we took the monorail to MK so we could make a virtual queue for Tron tonight. We walked up to the castle, then back down Main Street. We also rode the train around the park once. We stopped in the Emporium to see if they had two shirts I like that I saw at the Contemporary last night, but neither place hady size.

We currently have LLs stacked for Peter Pan and Haunted Mansion tonight, on top of the virtual queue.

PUSH

Original Poster
We ended up back at MK around 5:30 and went for Space to do our LL. After that, we did our Peter Pan LL, followed by our Tron virtual queue. I enjoyed Tron much more this time than last year. The launch is the most fun. It's no Guardians, but it's fun. Just wish it was about 10 seconds longer.

After Tron we ate at Pecos Bill. I had the beef nachos. After supper, we looked at Tiana's. It is beautifully decorated outside. I'm bummed I'll miss it by a week.

Next, we did a LL for Big Thunder and Haunted Mansion. I love HM. It's my favorite ride. Then we did a LL for Pirates, but didn't need it because it was a walk on. After Pirates, we were going to do the Treehouse before the fireworks, but then we saw Jungle Cruise was on 20 minutes. It ended up being 15 tops, but it's a fun one to do in the dark.

After that, we didn't have time for the Treehouse, since we wanted to beat the fireworks crowd out. So we'll do that some other time.

Overall it was a great first day! We got a lot done. 13 rides, including 9 LLs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom