Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
I love making it, but I haven't ever found a good, free program. I wish I had a Mac to use iMovie. I tried WeVideo this time, since our school has free accounts for us. I also liked being able to work on it at home or school. But when I exported it and made it full screen, a lot of the pictures were grainy. You couldn't see the facial features of the kids very well, and that's the whole point... to see the kids.

I used to use Windows Movie Maker, but that's no longer a thing.

I'm currently trying Microsoft Clipchamp. I'm waiting for my (probably) 600+ photos to import into the program. Then hopefully it won't be too long to get them all put in order.
Update: Clipchamp doesn't have a good way of editing all the photos at once (for example, making them all 3 seconds long). You have to drag an adjust each photo. At that rate, it'd take me hours. I'm just going to have to live with the poor quality. :(

Goofyernmost

There is a bird that likes to chirp loudly in the tree in front of my house every night around midnight. It is amazing how on time that bird is. Do you think it will ever move on or will I be serenaded all summer?
We have a Barn Owl nesting fairly close by our building. Right after dark you can hear this noise that sounds like someone screaming very loudly and it goes on for hours every few seconds.

It is very annoying, and makes one find some pleasant noise to drown it out.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Update: Clipchamp doesn't have a good way of editing all the photos at once (for example, making them all 3 seconds long). You have to drag an adjust each photo. At that rate, it'd take me hours. I'm just going to have to live with the poor quality. :(

I'm sure the video will be appreciated and I hope you find a program that works the way you want it to for next year's video. I'm assuming today is your last day with students? Do you have any additional days? Hope it is a good day!

trr1

There is a bird that likes to chirp loudly in the tree in front of my house every night around midnight. It is amazing how on time that bird is. Do you think it will ever move on or will I be serenaded all summer?
For the last 10 years, as soon as I put in my air conditioner, birds started making nests under and around it. They are usually quiet until the babies hatch, and we usually get two baby batches a year.

Last edited:

PUSH

Original Poster
I'm sure the video will be appreciated and I hope you find a program that works the way you want it to for next year's video. I'm assuming today is your last day with students? Do you have any additional days? Hope it is a good day!
I figured out why the pictures were bad quality. The pictures that had a lot of texture were poorer quality. For example, if a lot of our carpet was shown, or someone's hair, or if they had a textured shirt on, it was worse quality. If there were smoother textures, it was fine.

And yes, today was our last day. Students left at noon, and we could leave right after them if all of our jobs were done. I left around 12:30, and a bunch of us went for lunch and drinks. I just got home a little bit ago. No more additional days.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I figured out why the pictures were bad quality. The pictures that had a lot of texture were poorer quality. For example, if a lot of our carpet was shown, or someone's hair, or if they had a textured shirt on, it was worse quality. If there were smoother textures, it was fine.

And yes, today was our last day. Students left at noon, and we could leave right after them if all of our jobs were done. I left around 12:30, and a bunch of us went for lunch and drinks. I just got home a little bit ago. No more additional days.
Congrats, and enjoy your hard-earned summer vacation! :happy:

(Too bad the video wasn't perfect, but I'm sure that people will still enjoy it.)

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
No, surprisingly, I took allergy shots for years and they don't effect me that bad anymore other than the occasional sneezing fit. But nobody wants to see a layer of pollen on the car.

It's like my grey car turned yellow.
Allergy shots worked wonders for me too!

I need a Reactine less than 1/2 dozen times/year now.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

Enjoy your well deserved summer time off. I hope you get plenty of relaxation, Disney, and rejuvenation!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom