Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Songbird76

Congrats. You must be so proud. Justifiably so!
Oh, I'm absolutely proud of her! We don't consider "nerd" to be an insult like a lot of people seem to. We think nerds are Awesome.
love you nerd GIF

trr1

JUNE NATIONAL MONTHS

JUNE NATIONAL weeks

June 1

June 2

June 3

June 4

June 5

June 6

June 7

June 8

June 9

June 10

International days
June 1
June 2
June 3
June 4
June 5
June 6
June 7
June 8
June 9

June 10

Goofyernmost

I loves me some donuts and used to imbibe quite often when I was young. It just occurred to me that I stopped eating donuts because I didn't want to gain weight. I gained weight anyway after I stopped. A problem that was minimal when I was younger. Moral of the story... have a donut. I am now thinking that donuts prevented weight gain. Wow, now I have a new hobby... here I come Dunkin.

Goofyernmost

It’s maple. It is so good. I ordered two, but they only had one left.
That does indeed make it more special that you are willing to give that Maple one to someone else. It's like being saintly, almost. Fortunately she didn't want the chocolate one. I already know that heaven is out of the question for me so I would have had to be greedy. Gentle proclaiming "Keep your grubby hands off my Chocolate Frosted Donut".

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
That does indeed make it more special that you are willing to give that Maple one to someone else. It's like being saintly, almost. Fortunately she didn't want the chocolate one. I already know that heaven is out of the question for me so I would have had to be greedy. Gentle proclaiming "Keep your grubby hands off my Chocolate Frosted Donut".
We call them “chocolate dip”.

I don’t eat donuts very often, and certainly none in 2021. I’ve become one of those obnoxious Keto-adherents. 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom