Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I'm just not a prank/April Fool's person. Even though most aren't intended to be upsetting, I didn't like them when they were done to me as a kid. And I don't like doing it to others, probably because of how I felt as a kid. It feels very "cringey" to me, but I know many others don't feel the same way.
I’m just too lazy. Apparently the big one this year was to pour your kids cereal and milk and then freeze it overnight. 🤷🏼‍♀️

And yes, I clearly missed a notification for this thread and am 5 days behind.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
It was a beautiful day here yesterday also. The dog and I went out. She played with the neighbour kids, while the mom and I chatted from about 30’ apart.

Then my brother and family came over for a front yard visit; I found out my cousin (raised as sisters) is probably moving back to town from 4+ hours away; and we had turkey.

4E502780-368D-4D2B-96BE-AD9C783BEF03.jpeg

Most importantly, we celebrated this:

024E839A-0F5A-4CE4-9885-35F6764FB85E.jpeg

Songbird76

Yep...Wyomingites also say bah-loh-nee. But it did take me a minute to make the connection with the meme. I was thinking "what does Oscar meyer have to do with the knee?" and I also thought "Under knee". Then I saw that the package said balogna and it finally made sense.

SteveBrickNJ

Something fun happened and I wanted to share it. I sat down after an active day thus far and started to scroll thru ESPN and other sports channels. I came across my daughter's college ( Liberty U) on ESPN's College Channel called ACCN. Liberty U's women are winning in softball over Virginia.20210407_144200_HDR.jpg

SteveBrickNJ

Something fun happened and I wanted to share it. I sat down after an active day thus far and started to scroll thru ESPN and other sports channels. I came across my daughter's college ( Liberty U) on ESPN's College Channel called ACCN. Liberty U's women are winning in softball over Virginia.View attachment 546117
My DD is not an athlete but it is still fun to accidentally come across her University on tv😊

NYwdwfan

In my experiences, any April Fool's jokes were always light-hearted fun, whether in school, home, or work. Had a lot of laughs down through the years with family and friends.

That's why I'm stunned to read that some other people didn't have positive experiences.
One year when my kids were really little I told them we were having meatloaf and mashed potatoes for dinner but when I served it the meatloaf had been made in a cupcake tin with the foil wrapper and the mashed potatoes were piped on top like frosting. They thought it was hilarious.
I’m just too lazy. Apparently the big one this year was to pour your kids cereal and milk and then freeze it overnight. 🤷🏼‍♀️

And yes, I clearly missed a notification for this thread and am 5 days behind.
Same.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom