Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@trr1 , I sometimes see the occasional, delicious comfort food dinners you share in the food pix thread. Curious: are you the chef in the family, or do you just take photos of dinner that someone else cooks? (Either is fine; I was just wondering, that's all.) :)

trr1

April 9th
April 10th
April 11th
April 12th
April 13th
April 14th
April 15th

INTERNATIONAL DAYS IN APRIL

April 9

April 10

April 11

April 12

April 13

April 14

April 15

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member

PUSH

Original Poster
I think Pokémon Go was based on early geocaching games.

Sounds fun.
I can't remember what class it was for, but in college we went geocaching on campus. It was really fun. Some of them were really challenging. Afterwards I wanted to go geocaching in some other locations, but never ended up doing it. It can also be a little sketchy to see what people put in the containers.

SteveBrickNJ

This Youtube video is less than 7 minutes in length.
The point of the video is to compare Disneyland to Disney World in a way that makes Disneyland seem like the better value.
Towards the end, the host of this video mentions expansion ideas Disneyland is pursuing.
I know watching Youtube videos is not for everyone but I thought I'd post it in case anyone found it to be interesting.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
This Youtube video is less than 7 minutes in length.
The point of the video is to compare Disneyland to Disney World in a way that makes Disneyland seem like the better value.
Towards the end, the host of this video mentions expansion ideas Disneyland is pursuing.
I know watching Youtube videos is not for everyone but I thought I'd post it in case anyone found it to be interesting.

Thank you, that was very entertaining and informative. I would love to spend at week at either park once this pandemic is over!

Songbird76

Was it in this thread, not too long ago, that we were talking about blizzards and how long they lasted, and I mentioned the worst one we ever had was a 3-day-long one? At the time, I found one picture online of a guy in a tunnel he dug to get to his car. I found this one while I was looking for something else today, in my "blast from the past" folder of pictures from when I was growing up. This was taken when the storm finally let up. I remember at the apartments in town, you couldn't see any cars in the parking lot. They were all completely buried. I'm not sure who this is standing in front of the snowbank. This was in a photo album of my mom's and I took a picture of the picture and saved it.
DSCF3049a.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom