Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Daisy had her follow up at the vet yesterday. All healed up. They figure she’s almost fully grown, and once again, I seem to have picked the smallest puppy in the litter, because she is going to be substantially smaller than average for her breed. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I wonder if I’m subconsciously trying to even things out for picking the biggest of the litter for a husband.

6CA55A52-D148-4F68-A327-11F9188FEC7B.jpeg
CE311AB2-C2AB-4508-B311-510FC2BF99AB.jpeg

trr1

Daisy had her follow up at the vet yesterday. All healed up. They figure she’s almost fully grown, and once again, I seem to have picked the smallest puppy in the litter, because she is going to be substantially smaller than average for her breed. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I wonder if I’m subconsciously trying to even things out for picking the biggest of the litter for a husband.

View attachment 510517
View attachment 510518
thanks I needed that cute picture today

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

View attachment 510517
View attachment 510518

She is so adorable!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom