Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Doodlelicious

If I say something, I am going to state my opinion on it and I understand some people may not like it. I am not going to state it however in a nasty way to attempt to offend or start an argument, but it seems like even if you just state an opinion and it is not in a nasty tone that is enough to start an argument. So if it is something petty which unfortunately I have already in the short time I have been here seen quite often here I just don't even waste my time with it.

Doodlelicious

I got Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear
Youthful and jovial, you are the one and only Fozzie Bear! You're a wide-eyed soul with a true sense of wonder and awe, and have a tendency to tell really, really bad jokes. Others truly value your friendship, and your always-chipper attitude tends to rub off on others. You may be a bit naive, but there's nothing you can't accomplish without the help of your family and friends - Wokka Wokka!

trr1

If I say something, I am going to state my opinion on it and I understand some people may not like it. I am not going to state it however in a nasty way to attempt to offend or start an argument, but it seems like even if you just state an opinion and it is not in a nasty tone that is enough to start an argument. So if it is something petty which unfortunately I have already in the short time I have been here seen quite often here I just don't even waste my time with it.
sorry if anyone in this thraed made you feel that way

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
You don’t mean here in Saget hopefully. We’re a small group, many of whom have met multiple times IRL, but we pride ourselves on welcoming anyone who stumbles down our crazy rabbit hole.

News and Rumours is another story altogether. 😂

Doodlelicious

My favorite attraction

You got: Haunted Mansion
Beware of hitchhiking ghosts! You love a good scary story and can’t get enough of Halloween, which makes the oh-so-spooky Haunted Mansion right up your alley. Whether it’s the classic mansion or dressed up for the holiday season as The Nightmare Before Christmas, it’s safe to say you’re a fan of all 999 ghosts that call this attraction home.

Doodlelicious

Right when I joined I posted in the threads that talked about Disney and I was really shocked that a Disney forum seemed to have a lot of members that seemed to hate Disney or maybe they are just disgusted with Disney. The amount of negative posts just boggled my mind. Then I started to post on here an the games threads and that seems to be where I am fixed on posting now.

SteveBrickNJ

Right when I joined I posted in the threads that talked about Disney and I was really shocked that a Disney forum seemed to have a lot of members that seemed to hate Disney or maybe they are just disgusted with Disney. The amount of negative posts just boggled my mind. Then I started to post on here an the games threads and that seems to be where I am fixed on posting now.
4 more posts 'til my game thread reaches post # 7,000. Come on over if you want to😉 @trr1 and @Doodlelicious

NYwdwfan

People are idiots. And the annonymity of the internet and not having to say things to someone’s face makes it exponentially worse. Stay here. The biggest argument we have is whether a crayon pencil is a real thing.

Doodlelicious

Already done. Back to the previous topic, the great thing about this thread is that it is supportive, fun, and that's it. That's already enough😉
What I find fun about this thread beside everyone being so supportive and friendly is every time you come on here you never know what is going to be the topic of conversation. It is also lighthearted fun stuff. To me that is what Disney is about. All this other arguing stuff over Splash Mountain being changed to the Princess and the Frog and what's going to be next to change. Will Disney reopen or not. That stuff is really out of our hands. Disney made the decision on it or they will decide to make the decision in there time on the other stuff. Why argue over it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom