Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

SteveBrickNJ

What I find fun about this thread beside everyone being so supportive and friendly is every time you come on here you never know what is going to be the topic of conversation. It is also lighthearted fun stuff. To me that is what Disney is about. All this other arguing stuff over Splash Mountain being changed to the Princess and the Frog and what's going to be next to change. Will Disney reopen or not. That stuff is really out of our hands. Disney made the decision on it or they will decide to make the decision in there time on the other stuff. Why argue over it?
Well said!

trr1

I got
You and your bestie are...Anna and Elsa
You two couldn't be more opposite but it some how just works. One of you is quiet and controlled and the other is bouncing off the walls. You keep each other balanced and seriously couldn't imagine life without the other.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.

I got
You and your bestie are...Anna and Elsa
You two couldn't be more opposite but it some how just works. One of you is quiet and controlled and the other is bouncing off the walls. You keep each other balanced and seriously couldn't imagine life without the other.
Before I take this, is “bestie” Bestie ... or Mike?
Aaaah, doesn’t matter. I’ve always said Bestie is just a female pocket-sized version of Mike anyway.

Doodlelicious

You and your bestie are...Ariel and Flounder
Ariel and Flounder go together like peanut butter and jelly. You share a common interest in shiny things and both love going on adventures. One of you is a bit more of a "dreamer" than the other. It takes a fish like Flounder to bring a mermaid back down to earth.
Share these results with your friends - click the social media icon below!

Doodlelicious

deb1vmrssdup6vc3cxcc.png

Tiana
Your McDonald's choices are realistic. You dream big but like to stick to what you know.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom