Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

InnKpr

For the most part the photo doesn’t look THAT dated but the woman front and center in the pink pajama blazer is another story!!
What about those shoulder pads, in the black and white checked jacket, on the woman next to Pinkie?! She looks like a linebacker. :p
I can’t get past the pajama blazer.
I'm surprised nobody has noticed Little Richard standing on the far left, dark-blue coat with red collar.

🎼🎹 "Jenny, Jenny, Jenny... won't you sell a home to me, Jenny, Jenny, Woooooo! Jenny, Jenny..."

Nemo14

Advertisement
I'm surprised nobody has noticed Little Richard standing on the far left, dark-blue coat with red collar.

🎼🎹 "Jenny, Jenny, Jenny... won't you sell a home to me, Jenny, Jenny, Woooooo! Jenny, Jenny..."
and did anyone else notice Nick Cage a couple of rows back from Jennifer?

trr1

Jenny jenny who can I turn to
You give me something I can hold on to
I know you'll think I'm like the others before
Who saw your name and number on the wall
Jenny I've got your number
I need to make you mine
Jenny don't change your number
1-1 -226-867-5309
1-1 -226-867-5309
1-1 -226-867-5309
1-1 -226-867-5309
Jenny jenny you're the girl for me

JenniferS

Needs more Reylo.
Premium Member
Either a car wash, or the elevator from 'The Shining'.

I don't see Jack Nicholson roaming around with an axe, so I'm gonna go with the car wash.
Ding ding ding.

Mike got a season pass car wash ... before he found out that we wouldn’t be working. 90 washes in 90 days. 55 left.

With everybody sheltering in place 24/7, this is as close to date night as we’re going to get. Funny thing is, we went through that same car wash on our very first date, almost 35 years ago. 😂

Top Bottom