Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
I ended up catching one of each of those rare fish again. The ones I caught last night are currently sitting outside of the soon-to-be-open museum, waiting to be donated (it's under construction right now). The ones I caught today are in my house. I could sell them for a lot of money, but that just feels wrong with these ones.

PUSH

Original Poster
I'm beginning to think that "rarest" fish isn't as rare as I thought. I just caught a 3rd one. Second of the day. But they sell for more money than any other fish, so I'll take it.

Last edited:

PUSH

Original Poster
Meanwhile the fish I've been trying to catch for the past hour and a half is nowhere to be found. And it can only be caught through March. It's out of season in April. The good news is I paid off my second home loan from selling other fish.

Goofyernmost

We had leftover chili at 6 and I just finished a bowl of lucky charms.
I had two left over, from yesterdays drive through breakfast, Sausage Burrito's from McD's smothered with left over chili from two nights ago. Just thought I would see how they worked together. You probably won't find it on the menu's of any French Restaurants, but it was quite good, and easy. Just a few minutes in a Microwave and it's dinner time.

When searching for some protein I spotted a package of hamburg that I didn't remember seeing before in my freezer. Apparently, it got moved to the top during the move. Other then looking a little pale, I found the "Good Until" date which was October 2017. It didn't taste all that bad and I felt it would be good exercise for my immune system. Just kidding, even I know that had been around to long and threw it out. I have got to pay closer attention to the stuff in my freezer. Back in my teen years working in stores I was made to very strongly understand the concept of rotation of stock. It's a shame I don't do that more consistently with my own stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom