Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
My brother J called me to ask if I was working next Sunday. They ordered tickets months ago for Rise of Skywalker, and their son has a work shift he can’t trade off.

So boo-yah, it looks like I’m going to get me some Reylo in IMAX D-Box next weekend.

I’ve read/watched so many wildly conflicting spoilers that I legit have no idea how this will play out. I probably know less at this point, than someone who hasn’t invested a second into this franchise reboot.

Mike S

My brother J called me to ask if I was working next Sunday. They ordered tickets months ago for Rise of Skywalker, and their son has a work shift he can’t trade off.

So boo-yah, it looks like I’m going to get me some Reylo in IMAX D-Box next weekend.

I’ve read/watched so many wildly conflicting spoilers that I legit have no idea how this will play out. I probably know less at this point, than someone who hasn’t invested a second into this franchise reboot.
The spoilers I’ve read all seem to have been confirmed and it doesn’t seem good to me.

*sigh*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom