Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
Prime Day is even better when you have a $25 Amazon gift card to use.
I bought 3 books with the gift card in the past two hours and still have over $7 left. I'm hoping that will be enough to cover the cost of a book I want that comes on sale in about 20 minutes.

Note to all of you: If you are ever thinking of buying me a gift card, make it for Amazon. They are my favorite gift cards.

PUSH

Original Poster
And it looks like that ends my day of purchases. I feel like I got some really good deals, particularly on books. Most of the deals are not very good, but if you dig deep you can find some good ones!

I got 6 hardcover books, LED strip lights, 4 round lights, and two 30 packs of dry erase sleeves (that each come with a bonus 100 laminating sheets, a $20 value alone) all for $70 if you factor in the gift card. I'll call that a steal, and I'm really excited about all the items! I feel like I have a purpose for all of them, and I didn't buy anything that I felt was an impulse buy.

I'm being pathetic and waking up at 6:40 tomorrow to snag a couple deals that start then, but honestly you can't get good, quality, brand new children's books for this cheap most times throughout the year. It's totally worth it for me.

Also, I apologize for my excessive Amazon posts today. This is the most excitement I've had in my life since I was in Florida, so it's a pretty big deal. :hilarious:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Woo hoo, I got a Prime Day deal!

Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful. Hate me because I bought cat litter, toilet paper, and Lysol wipes on the Amazon equivalent of Black Friday.

Cat litter doesn’t come until next week. Everything else will be here by Friday. (Two day delivery is different up here due to the exchange rate, I think.)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
And it looks like that ends my day of purchases. I feel like I got some really good deals, particularly on books. Most of the deals are not very good, but if you dig deep you can find some good ones!

I got 6 hardcover books, LED strip lights, 4 round lights, and two 30 packs of dry erase sleeves (that each come with a bonus 100 laminating sheets, a $20 value alone) all for $70 if you factor in the gift card. I'll call that a steal, and I'm really excited about all the items! I feel like I have a purpose for all of them, and I didn't buy anything that I felt was an impulse buy.

I'm being pathetic and waking up at 6:40 tomorrow to snag a couple deals that start then, but honestly you can't get good, quality, brand new children's books for this cheap most times throughout the year. It's totally worth it for me.

Also, I apologize for my excessive Amazon posts today. This is the most excitement I've had in my life since I was in Florida, so it's a pretty big deal. :hilarious:

No apologies needed! I think your scores on Amazon are great!! Life is too short -- enjoy all the happy moments that come your way! :happy:

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member

306F6C4A-4139-4185-A32E-F52F5A2DB96E.jpeg

Songbird76

Those buses are going to be CROWDED. I'm hoping that's the "official" opening and they are transporting people sooner than that.
I watched a video just a few days ago, BEFORE the announcement was made, that said a reliable inside source said they were actually shooting for August 28th, the day before SW:GE opens, but only to Hollywood studios, not yet to Epcot. Obviously, that doesn't quite match up with the announcement, but I actually think it's pretty bad if they don't open it until after star wars opens. So I wonder if it's another of those things where they open up part of it earlier and then they say "See? We opened ahead of schedule!" The epcot one won't matter a whole lot right now, but they NEED the one that runs to HS.

PUSH

Original Poster
I watched a video just a few days ago, BEFORE the announcement was made, that said a reliable inside source said they were actually shooting for August 28th, the day before SW:GE opens, but only to Hollywood studios, not yet to Epcot. Obviously, that doesn't quite match up with the announcement, but I actually think it's pretty bad if they don't open it until after star wars opens. So I wonder if it's another of those things where they open up part of it earlier and then they say "See? We opened ahead of schedule!" The epcot one won't matter a whole lot right now, but they NEED the one that runs to HS.
That would make sense to get the DHS line up and running first. Epcot won't need it as much until GotG and Ratatouille open, and even then the crowds may not increase that much. I find Epcot by far the easiest park to enter. We drive to the parks, and the parking lot is walkable no matter where you park. That's not the same for the rest of the parks.

PUSH

Original Poster
The book I ordered with that coupon code yesterday was on a lightning deal this morning for cheaper than I ordered it, so I bought it at the cheaper price. I tried to cancel the other order, but it was too late, so I'll be returning that one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom