Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Tick Tock

Vader > Kylo
Kylo does have the edge.
That’s what makes Vader better. He’s actually threatening.
Kylo scares me more because he’s unpredictable. Vader you KNOW is bad. Kylo could be good then bad. Scarier to me.
Vader died good though.
Vader has a cooler costume. And his voice is cooler in his helmet.

Palps has got 'em both beat... in scariness, skill, and threatening level. *Drops mic.*
7172019a.jpg

Mike S

Kylo scares me more because he’s unpredictable. Vader you KNOW is bad. Kylo could be good then bad. Scarier to me.
Kylo’s a bratty kid with temper issues that found daddy’s gun basically.

Vader is the cold and calculating master.

Vader > Kylo
Palps has got 'em both beat... in scariness, skill, and threatening level. *Drops mic.*
View attachment 390857
Cannot disagree.

PUSH

Original Poster
View attachment 390857
But I think we all know the best Star Wars villain of all time. He strikes fear the moment we see him. He has the audience closing their eyes and hiding behind seats. Popcorn goes flying in the air when he makes his appearance. He creates nightmares for millions of Star Wars fans across the galaxy.

Mike S

But I think we all know the best Star Wars villain of all time. He strikes fear the moment we see him. He has the audience closing their eyes and hiding behind seats. Popcorn goes flying in the air when he makes his appearance. He creates nightmares for millions of Star Wars fans across the galaxy.

A fellow fan of the Darth Jar Jar theory I see.

Goofyernmost

To my knowledge Kylo is the only person to ever kill off Harrison Ford. That makes him pretty scary in my mind. How many times did Vader try? Even half the German Army tried to do him in, but, were not successful. That's got to look good on Kylo's resume'. 😨👍

SteveBrickNJ

I just saw this photo taken of my family as we walked back from dinner one night in the city of Singapore. I wanted to share it with you guys. Yes my wife wearing an orange top and I have quite a height difference...but I love that the photo taken secretly captured a sweet unstaged family moment.20190718_082552.jpg

Last edited:

SteveBrickNJ

I just saw this photo taken of my family as we walked back from dinner one night in the city of Singapore. Yes my wife wearing an orange top and I have quite a height difference...but I love that the photo taken secretly captured a sweet unstated family moment.View attachment 390961
The photo was taken by my wife's sister's husband. He was trailing us with one of his children.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member

I didn’t even have to click the spoiler to know what evil lurked beneath.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I just saw this photo taken of my family as we walked back from dinner one night in the city of Singapore. I wanted to share it with you guys. Yes my wife wearing an orange top and I have quite a height difference...but I love that the photo taken secretly captured a sweet unstaged family moment.View attachment 390961
That’s a biiiiig height difference. 😲

At 6’ 8” and 5’ 4”, Mike and I are 16” apart. You two have us beat for sure!

SteveBrickNJ

This is Mike and my SIL, Tammy.
Again, he is 6’ 8”, and she CLAIMS to be 4’ 11”. (She’s not.)

View attachment 391068View attachment 391069
It's incredible how Mike and your SIL are so opposite in the height department. In the lower photo she should have taken the mildly elevated sidewalk and Mike should have walked on the street. That would have cut their height differential by almost 2 inches :D;)

SteveBrickNJ

I am 5 ft 11.5 inches. She is 4ft 9 inches.
That’s a biiiiig height difference. 😲

At 6’ 8” and 5’ 4”, Mike and I are 16” apart. You two have us beat for sure!
Jennifer you are 4 inches taller than my daughter. I think both my 4ft 9 inches wife and my 5ft 0 inches daughter would think that 5 ft 4 inches would be perfect! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom