Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
It’s an essential oil diffuser. It runs through a bunch of different colours. I set it to run either one or two hours every night, so it also works as a cool nightlight as I fall asleep.

We use YL Panaway exclusively in our bedroom, which smells exactly like root beer!

I have the same diffuser in the living room, but I use a different custom oil blend in that one.
We use YL too... 🤗

Songbird76

Snow day here too. I feel bad for our support staff too, tough blow to their budgets.

My husband is just finishing the first round of shoveling, I'll help him with the second round. Although he had to stop in the middle of shoveling, he got a call from an elderly church member and their furnace went out. So he is going to see what he can do and take her one of the space heaters from church until she can get someone professional to look at it.

I think I will be making beer cheese soup today, it just feels like a soup day with this snowy weather. I'm trying to have a positive attitude. 😬
Yikes....I hope she'll be ok with the space heater!!

Would you mind sharing the recipe for the beer cheese soup, please?

Songbird76

That is kind of strange to have so much time, but it works out well for you this winter. Our district is changing an inservice day in March to a student day and a day that was supposed to be a full day of parent-teacher conferences is now a student day with conferences at night. We also added 5 minutes to the start of the day, which means my first hour class is five minutes longer than the rest, which will be a little odd. Good thing it is my favorite class. ;) I'm just glad our district found a way to add in time during the year instead of tacking it on to the end of the year like most of the districts around us. It is so much better to have that instructional time now than at the end of the year when the students have totally checked out. Although if there is another inclement weather day it will be added to the end of the year.
So does that mean your trip to DLR isn't affected? You mentioned the Easter weekend I think it was?

Edit: nevermind. I see you already addressed that.

Songbird76

We got our flights booked for Disney! Yay! I'm glad we waited...we got MUCH better flights and it was cheaper. I tried to book several weeks ago, but it rejected my card, and took a while before I could get it straightened out, but I didn't like the options then anyway as the BEST that was offered didn't get us to Orlando until almost 9pm and by the time you go through customs and all that, it would be really late before we got to the resort. Now we land at 6pm. Not fantastic, but at least we won't be getting to the resort in the middle of the night. I still can't book an ADR for that night, but we can grab quick service somewhere, I'm sure. And it also does not involve a 6 hour layover in Houston, which would just be ridiculous.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Yikes....I hope she'll be ok with the space heater!!

Would you mind sharing the recipe for the beer cheese soup, please?

She was okay with the space heater, someone ended up seeing my husband's call for space heaters and went and checked her regular furnace and got it working for her.

As for the beer cheese soup I make a modified version of Le Cellier's recipe. I don't put in the celery or carrots. I add garlic, use more bacon and cheese than it calls for, and I use a full bottle of beer. I don't use the Moosehead beer either, any regular ale beer works well, I have also used an Amber beer too. Oh and sometimes I don't have tabasco so I use some cayenne pepper instead.

Here's a link to the Le Cellier recipe.
http://allears.net/walt-disney-worl...-cheddar-cheese-soup-le-cellier-canada-epcot/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom