Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

It's amazing the hoops we will jump through to get our Disney FPs and dining reservations. ☺
I know it isn't popular, but, the day I go to WDW for the food will be the day that I'll be ready to be put in the home my kids are always threatening to send me too. In all the years I have been going there, I have made only one ADR and that was done from my offsite hotel on the night before I wanted it. I had a hankering for Chinese food so I made the reservation. Years and years ago I ate there (long before ADR's were required) and was disappointed with the food, but, in the interest of fairness I decided to try it again. I was equally disappointed the second time. There will not be a third.

NYwdwfan

It's amazing the hoops we will jump through to get our Disney FPs and dining reservations. ☺
Funny thing is... only my daughter knows I made the trip reservation because I haven’t decided if I want to go this year. I booked because there was a deal and if I DIDN’T book there may not be a discount IF i decided to go. So it was 6am for a trip I don’t even know if I’m going to take.

🙄🙄

Last edited:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Funny thing is... only my daughter knows I made the trip reservation because I haven’t decoded if I want to go this year. I booked because there was a deal and if I DIDN’T book there maybnot be a discount IF i decided to go. So it was 6am for a trip I don’t even know if I’m going to take.

🙄🙄
Okay Bestie, I bought you something to help you decode.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Three of the top four stories on my news widget are the same. Generally I would make a sarcastic comment about no good coming from eating healthy (yes, I know it should be “healthily” but that just sounds pretentious), but I almost always have two or three bags of this exact same brand in my fridge. 😲

Tick Tock

River today already topping the sidewalk in some areas from this past weekends rain. More rain coming in tomorrow, and currently forecasted to last until Sunday. If this is the water level now, then by late this week things might get real interesting.

As far as I could walk without taking an unwanted and unexpected swim.

This Canadian goose looked confused.
"Am I on land or water? Why is my walkway a river?"

Nemo14

River today already topping the sidewalk in some areas from this past weekends rain. More rain coming in tomorrow, and currently forecasted to last until Sunday. If this is the water level now, then by late this week things might get real interesting.
View attachment 350915

View attachment 350916

View attachment 350917
I suggest a FL trip to escape the rain...

PUSH

Original Poster
View attachment 350915

View attachment 350916

View attachment 350917
This weekend you could do some cool escape artist stuff with that bench.

PUSH

Original Poster
We have the same forecast and another storm on Saturday. Last night on the news the weather lady said that if we get 4 more inches of snow February 2019 will be the snowiest on record. I think we will get that, unfortunately.
Yes, we are supposed to get another storm with ice on Saturday into Sunday as well. I think we've already broken snowfall records on two different dates in February.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom