Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

NYwdwfan

So in NY we pay a 5 cent deposit on most beverage glass or plastic bottles and also on cans. I stockpile the empties in my basement and go a few times a year to stand at the machine and get my deposits back. The machines at Costco are fairly new and take pretty much any brand so I go there. So I’m pretty sure some guy at Costco just called me a drunk. Apparently I was doing it when he walked in and I was still doing it when he walked out so he stopped to tell me how I had a lot of bottles and he kind of laughed at me. I said I do it once a year (clearly a lie and he wasn’t buying it). Not really sure what that says about me but I made over $7. 😂

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
So in NY we pay a 5 cent deposit on most beverage glass or plastic bottles and also on cans. I stockpile the empties in my basement and go a few times a year to stand at the machine and get my deposits back. The machines at Costco are fairly new and take pretty much any brand so I go there. So I’m pretty sure some guy at Costco just called me a drunk. Apparently I was doing it when he walked in and I was still doing it when he walked out so he stopped to tell me how I had a lot of bottles and he kind of laughed at me. I said I do it once a year (clearly a lie and he wasn’t buying it). Not really sure what that says about me but I made over $7. 😂

It only says how wonderful you must be.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Woohoo. MNSSHP tickets are purchased, and after 1/2 hour long distance with 407-WDISNEY, BOTH tickets are finally linked to MDE.

And just for fun, I chucked my second husband (coincidentally also named MichaelD) from my friends and family list.

Mike S

You’re so cute. DD has a statistical shot at making 90. You, my friend, much like every other person currently on the planet, have zero chance of seeing 140. 😂

I know we’ve had a similar discussion, but would you want to? I’m not even sure I’m keen on 90.
I have two age goals:

100 so I can see the world a century after my birth, and 119 so I can listen to Rush’s 2112 in the year 2112 and see how right they got it :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom