Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

NYwdwfan

"Are we sharing dog photos in here???"
View attachment 341664

Well, she's my Dad's, not mine. But still counts, eh?
Pic taken back on Christmas Eve, the day she turned 10.
Those teeth!!

TWICE in the past few years I pulled into a parking spot and went to get out of my car and a little dog with little teeth sticking out like that was giving me the death stare from the car next to me. Scared the heck out of me both times!

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
So in NY we pay a 5 cent deposit on most beverage glass or plastic bottles and also on cans. I stockpile the empties in my basement and go a few times a year to stand at the machine and get my deposits back. The machines at Costco are fairly new and take pretty much any brand so I go there. So I’m pretty sure some guy at Costco just called me a drunk. Apparently I was doing it when he walked in and I was still doing it when he walked out so he stopped to tell me how I had a lot of bottles and he kind of laughed at me. I said I do it once a year (clearly a lie and he wasn’t buying it). Not really sure what that says about me but I made over $7. 😂
I think maybe you should have said that you live on a busy road and you get your exercise by walking up and down the road picking up trash!

Songbird76

Sad news. He’s only got a few hours/day or two at most. Hemangiosarcoma tumour that has already ruptured. Death will be swift and painless.

Auntie has brought him home. I wouldn’t have done so, but everyone handles things their own way. No way is completely right or wrong.

She has three people there right now, but wants me to come when they leave. She has held countless dying babies in her arms back when she was running the orphanage, but she doesn’t want to be alone when Bentley goes. I get it.

Sorry to be a bummer. 🙁
Oh no!!! That's so sad! I'm so sorry. Out of curiosity, why is the fact that Bently is a poodle mean you aren't afraid of him?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Oh no!!! That's so sad! I'm so sorry. Out of curiosity, why is the fact that Bently is a poodle mean you aren't afraid of him?
It doesn’t matter how big one is, a poodle is still a poodle, and I’m not afraid of them.

Growing up, we had poodles; our friends had poodles; I’ve never seen one snap, snarl, or bite.

Bentley is a Golden Doodle. Looks like a poodle. Acts like a poodle. Doesn’t trigger my allergies or my anxieties. 🙂

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Please open the attached photo link from yesterday and then compare it to this sweet bulletin board my colleague has displayed at our school. I think the sticker company made the correct call by NOT putting Elsa's lovely princess face on a toilet seat.View attachment 341738

Cute poster. We used to make those same cut-out snowflakes when I was a kid in school.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom