Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MrToadFan55

My Super Mario Cereal Story: So today I was running arens and I went to go look at a craigslist car 45 minutes away from where I live. I saw the Housing complex was near a Walmart. So I decided to look on Brickseek.com it said the store had 6 in stock so I went there after I looked at the car. Turns out they did have 6 (I’m a nice man so I only took 2) No one else seemed to be getting it. 45 minutes later I eat a handful and it tasted like Captain Crunch (I do not like CC) Put one with my Amiibo collection. And one in my pantry

Lucky

So I am not liking this whole "only two days off" for the weekend thing. I thought after winter break, every weekend was followed by a week off.
I can give you all the unused sick leave I've accumulated. That should take you to at least Thanksgiving.

PUSH

Original Poster
I can give you all the unused sick leave I've accumulated. That should take you to at least Thanksgiving.
I'll take it. Except for the summer. Then I'll start it back up around September. That should last me through this time next year. Thanks!

Songbird76

😴So so tired. I went to bed at 9:30 and was still wide awake at 3:00am. I finally went downstairs to sleep because DH is also sick and was having a hard time sleeping and so he tossed and turned and when he wasn't tossing and turning, he was coughing. So I'd get ALMOST to sleep and he'd cough or flip over or scratch his head, etc and it would wake me back up. So I went downstairs, fell right to sleep around 4 and then had to get up at 7 to call in sick to work, and wake the kids up to see if they were well enough to go to school...they weren't. So then I had to wait for an hour so I could call them in sick to their schools....DD is missing a fieldtrip. Then DH woke up and said he was going to go take a bath, so I could have the bed...so I go to sleep at 9, and shortly after 10, he gets out of the bath, which woke me back up a bit, but I COULD have gotten back to sleep if he hadn't closed the door, because he closed it but didn't latch it. So because it's super windy outside, if you don't latch the door, the draft in the room blows it against the frame over and over, so it keeps banging. Gee...thanks, hubby. So I either had to get up AGAIN to close the door and then try to get back to sleep, or I have to just get up. So I have had 4 hours of sleep and I have 2 sick kids and a sick husband. I could use some pixie dust. It's days like this that I wish I liked coffee. Or tea.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I wish I was eating at 🦖.
I wish I were eating at 🌺.
I just realized that Nemo will be saying this around Thanksgiving: 🦃🎄

Just thought I'd mention that (at least on the view on my computer), when people select emojis that are not from the top of the post, they look so tiny that I can barely see them. Not sure why this is happening or if it's something others are having a problem with.

Nemo14

😴So so tired. I went to bed at 9:30 and was still wide awake at 3:00am. I finally went downstairs to sleep because DH is also sick and was having a hard time sleeping and so he tossed and turned and when he wasn't tossing and turning, he was coughing. So I'd get ALMOST to sleep and he'd cough or flip over or scratch his head, etc and it would wake me back up. So I went downstairs, fell right to sleep around 4 and then had to get up at 7 to call in sick to work, and wake the kids up to see if they were well enough to go to school...they weren't. So then I had to wait for an hour so I could call them in sick to their schools....DD is missing a fieldtrip. Then DH woke up and said he was going to go take a bath, so I could have the bed...so I go to sleep at 9, and shortly after 10, he gets out of the bath, which woke me back up a bit, but I COULD have gotten back to sleep if he hadn't closed the door, because he closed it but didn't latch it. So because it's super windy outside, if you don't latch the door, the draft in the room blows it against the frame over and over, so it keeps banging. Gee...thanks, hubby. So I either had to get up AGAIN to close the door and then try to get back to sleep, or I have to just get up. So I have had 4 hours of sleep and I have 2 sick kids and a sick husband. I could use some pixie dust. It's days like this that I wish I liked coffee. Or tea.

Sounds like what I had last week. Rest and fluids help, but mostly you have to let it run its course. Sorry your whole family has it. That really stinks.
Just thought I'd mention that (at least on the view on my computer), when people select emojis that are not from the top of the post, they look so tiny that I can barely see them. Not sure why this is happening or if it's something others are having a problem with.

They're tiny for me too - haven't looked at how they look on my phone - if I'm home I'm generally using the desktop computer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom