Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Carrabba’s it is.
Because we’re seated in a bar booth, it’s half price apps and $3 Peroni. Score.

Mikey is going with a bevy of apps - deep fried rubber bands, shrimp scampi, and wings.
79608AF2-EA71-470E-924D-32543F04E041.jpeg

I’m going with steak, because I like steak.
8690AC51-54AE-43CA-B378-27A3B061B189.jpeg

The smart money is on this for dessert. Mike likes this kind of thing. I like chocolate.
594363A4-AD68-4899-BABB-0CDBB6B63AEF.jpeg

And sadly, none of this for me.
A7A51266-9F5E-4545-9D36-348F41CA2D70.jpeg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
snow so far - still a few more hours of this...

249425-7327ddfe93a8a20f531faaa4656235d5.jpg

249426-04b2ac941e2e5222314d697901da8c50.jpg

We got about 15 inches where I live. To get a headstart before the storm, I got to work at 6:30 AM today, and left early at 12:30 for a train home. Snow was coming down a few inches an hour then--roads were rough.

Hubs picked me up at the train station, and we got stuck a few times on the way home down main streets (our car is small and light--not good on unplowed sections of streets), but he's amazing and can maneuver any vehicle out of problems. Guess some of his skills came from driving trucks and taxi cabs years ago -- the latter in particular -- jungle rules! :p :D

Nemo14

We got about 15 inches where I live. To get a headstart before the storm, I got to work at 6:30 AM today, and left early at 12:30 for a train home. Snow was coming down a few inches an hour then--roads were rough.

Hubs picked me up at the train station, and we got stuck a few times on the way home down main streets (our car is small and light--not good on unplowed sections of streets), but he's amazing and can maneuver any vehicle out of problems. Guess some of his skills came from driving trucks and taxi cabs years ago -- the latter in particular -- jungle rules! :p :D
Glad you got home safely. We have about a foot here - hard to tell exactly because it's blown around so much. In places it's over my knees, then only 6 or 8 inches in places.

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Glad you got home safely. We have about a foot here - hard to tell exactly because it's blown around so much. In places it's over my knees, then only 6 or 8 inches in places.

Yah, we've also had a lot of drifting. (However, I got my actual snowfall total from the weather station located in my area--they use the professional instruments for measuring.) Really geeky cool stuff. :cool:

NYwdwfan

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Dibs on the hot tub. Shoveling the walkway steps was brutal. Thankfully my neighbor snowblowed the driveway for me. Unfortunately I had a stray paper under the snow and almost broke his snowblower. He fixed it - thankfully - I felt awful!!!
“Snowblowed” - sounds funny.

All the schools here are closed tomorrow due to bone-chilling temps, and we’re like - still warmer than home!

550BFA12-0F71-40A2-9D48-F618DF7CFBDB.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom