Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I was just glancing at The Edison restaurant review (with photos) on this site, and I have to say, that looks amazing. For those of you who choose TS restaurants, @JenniferS and others here, I'd think this would be something you'd like. (P.S.: I don't think they have a take-out window for QS people like me though. :p )

Songbird76

Are you thinking in F or C? I post temps here in F, although those numbers mean nothing to me.

Here are the current Celsius temps (windchill or “feels like” not factored in):

View attachment 254466

Disney temps don’t look that appealing right now, do they?
I was thinking in Fahrenheit. Being from the US and living in the Netherlands, I can use either C or F. But it's all still relative, I guess. I mean, what's bone-chilling to someone in Texas probably isn't the same as Bone-chilling to someone from Alaska, just like summer temps here are not NEARLY what they are back home. It's what you're used to. But it's just kind of amusing to me that they close school for 9 degrees when we would have still have to go outside for recess when I was a kid. How do they determine what's a " safe" temperature? It apparently varies greatly depending on where you live.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I was just glancing at The Edison restaurant review (with photos) on this site, and I have to say, that looks amazing. For those of you who choose TS restaurants, @JenniferS and others here, I'd think this would be something you'd like. (P.S.: I don't think they have a take-out window for QS people like me though. :p )

Hubs and I have a ressie for March. The restaurant looks cool so we are looking forward to it.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Things look different... not sure how to feel. There are new emojis, and not all of them match in style. I imagine Jennifer is feeling a tad OCD about it.

:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O
Jennifer is having a stroke.
Back to work today after a 26 day holiday shut-down. This is too much change for one day. :eek:
Plus, my car rolled 100,000 km on the way to work. My factory warranty is officially over.

NYwdwfan

Things look different... not sure how to feel. There are new emojis, and not all of them match in style. I imagine Jennifer is feeling a tad OCD about it.

:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O
Jennifer is having a stroke.
Back to work today after a 26 day holiday shut-down. This is too much change for one day. :eek:
Plus, my car rolled 100,000 km on the way to work. My factory warranty is officially over.

I don’t do well with change.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom