Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Nemo14

This might help...
th

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
How mad do you think Mike will be if I suggest moving back one row?

Holy cow, this screen is huge!

Watching The Last Jedi on IMAX 3-D. Only one of us is eating popcorn though. And yes, it’s the one who had three full sized apps, 2/3 of my steak, and the whole dessert for dinner.

Songbird76

We got about 15 inches where I live. To get a headstart before the storm, I got to work at 6:30 AM today, and left early at 12:30 for a train home. Snow was coming down a few inches an hour then--roads were rough.

Hubs picked me up at the train station, and we got stuck a few times on the way home down main streets (our car is small and light--not good on unplowed sections of streets), but he's amazing and can maneuver any vehicle out of problems. Guess some of his skills came from driving trucks and taxi cabs years ago -- the latter in particular -- jungle rules! :p :D
Glad you made it....but do they not plow at all? Why was the road still unplowed in the afternoon?

Songbird76

I almost was going to take the kid last week. But I think she is a bit too young still. Plus it’s long!
My just barely 10 year old had to leave 1/3 of the way through because he got dizzy and nauseated from the IMAX 3D. My husband said he was going to try to go this weekend.

Songbird76

“Snowblowed” - sounds funny.

All the schools here are closed tomorrow due to bone-chilling temps, and we’re like - still warmer than home!

View attachment 254415
They consider 9 degrees bone chilling temps? In Wyoming, we still had to go outside for recess until it was like -8 or something. I had to walk to school in worse than 9 degrees many times!! Of course, if they canceled school in Wyoming every time it was that cold, it would be closed half the winter! I could see it in the South where you wouldn't really have thick coats or anything, but up North, people should be plenty prepared for those temps!

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
They consider 9 degrees bone chilling temps? In Wyoming, we still had to go outside for recess until it was like -8 or something. I had to walk to school in worse than 9 degrees many times!! Of course, if they canceled school in Wyoming every time it was that cold, it would be closed half the winter! I could see it in the South where you wouldn't really have thick coats or anything, but up North, people should be plenty prepared for those temps!
Are you thinking in F or C? I post temps here in F, although those numbers mean nothing to me.

Here are the current Celsius temps (windchill or “feels like” not factored in):

03EBA8E2-C980-471B-A6AB-C9579CD71C1D.png

Disney temps don’t look that appealing right now, do they?

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
My just barely 10 year old had to leave 1/3 of the way through because he got dizzy and nauseated from the IMAX 3D. My husband said he was going to try to go this weekend.

Yikes...that is no bueno.

I would never do 3D with her at her age...which is younger that your 10 year old.

She has seen the Force Awakens...but that was at home so a much less intense experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom