Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Did you check other places online? Most stores have their exact same in-store deals online. Amazon might have the offers going still, too.

Walmart had it in-store only for $9-something, that was the cheapest I saw it. All the other prices were about the same about $17. Hubs wants to go out for breakfast tomorrow, so I'll swing by and check Walmart then.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Today is Small Business Saturday. I will be shopping today. :)

Small_Business_Saturday.jpg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
View attachment 246415 Does anyone remember a time when teenagers wanted to earn money raking leaves? That seems soooo long ago. Every year that I get older I dread raking leaves more and more. Yet today in NJ it will be 57 degrees so here I go with the raking!

My brothers used to shovel snow and also rake leaves for some of the neighbors, so that they could make some money. And yes, it was a long time ago! It was a good thing though, as it taught them not everything would be handed to them in life; they had to work to make things happen. Oh, they also assisted my father outside our house with these types of chores as well (but no money, just room and board). ;)

Pixieish

Ever hear of a leaf blower?

Those things are LOUD! I thing for a large lawn, they probably make sense. For smaller lawns, I can't understand why someone would use one.
We had a neighbor who would leafblow ALL YEAR LONG. Never picked up the leaves...but always blew them just outside of their property so they'd end up all over our yard (and of course back in theirs). It was so fun when the kiddos were small and needed their naps.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom