Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
We always eat at noon too. That way we can break into the leftovers for dinner.:):hungry:

Odd person out here---we went to the restaurant for a 2:00 dinner reservation --- and left at 4:00. We took our time! Also, some friends of ours were there for a 2:00 reservation, and they were at the table next to us. Fun time. :)

I had baked stuffed haddock, and hubs had a fried fisherman's platter. Sis had a traditional turkey dinner. All the food was awesome. For dessert I had warmed up pecan pie, with some whipped cream and vanilla ice cream on top!! :hungry: :hungry:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Odd person out here---we went to the restaurant for a 2:00 dinner reservation --- and left at 4:00. We took our time! Also, some friends of ours were there for a 2:00 reservation, and they were at the table next to us. Fun time. :)

I had baked stuffed haddock, and hubs had a fried fisherman's platter. Sis had a traditional turkey dinner. All the food was awesome. For dessert I had warmed up pecan pie, with some whipped cream and vanilla ice cream on top!! :hungry: :hungry:

Sounds like a good Thanksgiving!

PUSH

Original Poster
We just drove out by Walmart (the only store in town open tonight with big sales), and the parking lot was 95% full. Normally it's probably 20% full.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom