Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

trr1

I'm pretty much the perfect balance!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/natalyalob...t-or-your-head?utm_term=.dd4wJYROA#.frWrmDN7l

You Got: You think 42% with your heart and 58% with your head!You're somewhere between the two. In certain scenarios you definitely think rationally, and in others you're governed by the heart. Maybe you're very rational at work, but a hopeless romantic when it comes to matters of the heart. Or maybe you just strongly believe in ghosts.
I Got: You think 49% with your heart and 51% with your head!

trr1

@JenniferS FYI
A guy wrote a book about a ship called the Titan crashing into an iceberg - fourteen years BEFORE the Titanic sank.

Morgan Robertson's 1898 book tells the story of a British ship called the Titan, which was deemed to be unsinkable, that hit an iceberg and sank, killing many of the passengers because there weren't enough lifeboats. In 1912, the Titanic sank in almost the same manner.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
@JenniferS FYI
A guy wrote a book about a ship called the Titan crashing into an iceberg - fourteen years BEFORE the Titanic sank.

Morgan Robertson's 1898 book tells the story of a British ship called the Titan, which was deemed to be unsinkable, that hit an iceberg and sank, killing many of the passengers because there weren't enough lifeboats. In 1912, the Titanic sank in almost the same manner.
I haven't read the Wikipedia article in ages, but if I recall, the similarities between the fictional book and the real life event were uncanny.

ETA: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wreck_of_the_Titan:_Or,_Futility

Last edited:

Mike S

@JenniferS FYI

giphy.gif

Eric1955

PUSH

Original Poster
I love Amy Poehler, and this is one of the funniest interviews I've seen of her. It just turns into incoherent babble because they're laughing so hard that they're crying.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom