Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Me, yesterday: No, no, don't put that box in recycling. I need it.
Mike: For what?
Me: A template.
Mike: A template for what?
Me: Don't worry about it.

This is how every single DIY project, big or small, begins ... Don't worry about it.

I have decided not to paint. For now. I'm not feeling it yet. In the meantime, my cup pulls are here, but not the three k-nobs. Those are easy though, no drilling or measuring required. The cup pulls need the old hole to be filled in, and two new holes to be drilled; X eleven drawer fronts. Hence the template.

Now I'm just waiting for my drill to charge. This drives me nuts. If you borrow my tools (yes, MY tools), put them back the way you found them. Or better yet, buy your own tools!

Used to be a chocolate bar box. Oh look @Goofyernmost, Coffee Crisp. Can you say slurp?
IMG_4880.JPG IMG_4878.JPG IMG_4879.JPG

PUSH

Original Poster
I don't know how to do that on my phone. Probably not on my laptop either.

*runs and hides in embarrassment*
On a computer you can go to the Chit Chat thread list and there will be a small icon of your avatar in the threads you've posted in. If you hover your cursor over it, it will tell you how many posts you have made in that thread.

Goofyernmost

Me, yesterday: No, no, don't put that box in recycling. I need it.
Mike: For what?
Me: A template.
Mike: A template for what?
Me: Don't worry about it.

This is how every single DIY project, big or small, begins ... Don't worry about it.

I have decided not to paint. For now. I'm not feeling it yet. In the meantime, my cup pulls are here, but not the three k-nobs. Those are easy though, no drilling or measuring required. The cup pulls need the old hole to be filled in, and two new holes to be drilled; X eleven drawer fronts. Hence the template.

Now I'm just waiting for my drill to charge. This drives me nuts. If you borrow my tools (yes, MY tools), put them back the way you found them. Or better yet, buy your own tools!

Used to be a chocolate bar box. Oh look @Goofyernmost, Coffee Crisp. Can you say slurp?
View attachment 222020 View attachment 222021 View attachment 222022
I could say slurp, but, then I would be lying, so instead I will say... How's your thinly coated chocolate covered piece of cardboard? Yummy! My kids loved them because they knew I wouldn't steal them when they weren't looking.

PUSH

Original Poster
It's quite the assumption that they still do compete at the pro level.;) How's Mr. Lombardi doing these days.:D
One game away from the Super Bowl last season tells me that they definitely are still competing at the pro level! And Mr. Lombardi is doing fine. We have 4 Mr. Lombardis sitting in the Packers Hall of Fame right now! There are rumors that there are actually 51 Mr. Lombardis spread across the whole NFL... although some teams are hogging them and leaving none for the others.

Goofyernmost

One game away from the Super Bowl last season tells me that they definitely are still competing at the pro level! And Mr. Lombardi is doing fine. We have 4 Mr. Lombardis sitting in the Packers Hall of Fame right now! There are rumors that there are actually 51 Mr. Lombardis spread across the whole NFL... although some teams are hogging them and leaving none for the others.
I'm sure you know it... but I was just messing with ya. You folks are famous for two things... cheese and the packers. Oh yea, and cold air blasts that you send down to us more sensitive and refined people in the south. We don't like that cold stuff, we don't Cheese is good though!!

PUSH

Original Poster
I'm sure you know it... but I was just messing with ya. You folks are famous for two things... cheese and the packers. Oh yea, and cold air blasts that you send down to us more sensitive and refined people in the south. We don't like that cold stuff, we don't Cheese is good though!!
I know you were just messing with me. But I blame the cold on @JenniferS.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
On a computer you can go to the Chit Chat thread list and there will be a small icon of your avatar in the threads you've posted in. If you hover your cursor over it, it will tell you how many posts you have made in that thread.

My brain is on shutdown, apparently. I can't figure the directions. I don't understand what a chit chat thread "list" is. Where is the list?

PUSH

Original Poster
My brain is on shutdown, apparently. I can't figure the directions. I don't understand what a chit chat thread "list" is. Where is the list?
The list that shows all the threads in the Chit Chat section. So pretty much when you first go into the forums, click the Chit Chat section, and that's what I'm talking about.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom