Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Mike: What is it?
Me: It's a gazing ball.
img_4909-jpg.222234

I can't believe he's never seen one of those before. On the street where I grew up, there were a few of them--they look pretty in summer gardens. (Maybe it's not as common up in Canada?)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Had a great time with @Mike S and his brother today at Epcot and Magic Kingdom.

We did the last ride ever on UoE but it broke down on us. At least it was cool to walk up to the dinosaurs.

View attachment 222369

View attachment 222370

View attachment 222371

View attachment 222372

View attachment 222373

View attachment 222374

View attachment 222375

View attachment 222376

View attachment 222377
So very cool, Eric!
Bummer it busted, but the ride is/was pretty meh after the dinosaurs anyway.

Glad you got to meet up with @Mike S. That's awesome.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Had a great time with @Mike S and his brother today at Epcot and Magic Kingdom.

We did the last ride ever on UoE but it broke down on us. At least it was cool to walk up to the dinosaurs.

View attachment 222369

View attachment 222370

View attachment 222371

View attachment 222372

View attachment 222373

View attachment 222374

View attachment 222375

View attachment 222376

View attachment 222377

Oh my gosh, Eric!!! The people could actually get up close to the dinosaurs??!!! That is amazing. So happy you got to stand there and see them; it must have given you even more of an appreciation for all the work that went into making those. I'm just beside myself, that they don't seem to have any plans at all, to relocate them somewhere at WDW. What a WASTE.

On a happier note, what a nice treat it was to meet up with Mike S and his brother. That must have been fun. :)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Hi again - did some shopping today and saw a lumberjack show. Oh and a half dozen eagles. The internet here seems to be the problem for posting pictures, so I guess I'll have to wait til I get home next week.
Whale watching tomorrow!

Wait, what?! Don't tell me they sent Epcot's ill-fated, "lumberjack show" up to (real) Canada?! Did this take place in some roadside traveling carnival?! :jawdrop:

MOXOMUMD

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom