Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
Quick AK thoughts.

FoP is a top 3 ride for me. It's amazing. Very immersive, and you don't even need to be an Avatar fan to love it.

Pandora is incredible visually. Especially in the quick walk through we did at night. Haven't done NRJ yet. That's later this week.

We got to see most of RoL. They stopped right before the finale because of storms rolling in, which haven't gotten here yet. From the parts I did see... it was okay but something I can do once and never care to see again.

Eric1955

Best news I've heard all morning. Can't wait for all the scrims to finally come down. I know that maintenance, etc., has to be done, but it's just such a main focal point, right at the beginning of Main Street USA.

With regard to your other picture at CHH, I was surprised that the Shenandoah music was playing the background. All the many times I've been there, I really can't recall ever hearing any background music whatsoever. (And, you and I both select the same location upstairs each time.) Is the music something new they've added recently, or am I deaf?! :p

I always remember it having background music. It's a great selection of music that includes pieces like "Eternal Father, Strong to Save" and "A Whale of a Tale" amongst others.
There's a lot of you in central Fla this week. :eek:

The one who really did it right was @Eric1955 . When everyone else is having to pack up and take the long journey back home, he be like..
View attachment 212042

That's me in Columbia Harbour House.

PUSH

Original Poster
Oh but before I go to bed...

Had the best host at CBJ. Dry and sarcastic humor made him absolutely hilarious IMO. Same type of guide on KS. Totally my type of humor and they barely said anything of any value but it was hilarious. Stuff like "That's an African elephant.... He's really big." It was just amazingly delivered and made his humor exactly what I love.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I have no trip report to share. No MK pics. No Universal thoughts. What I do have however, are food pics. Always with the food pics ....

We enjoyed an evening at a restaurant called Marcello's, with our friends Deborah and David.

Apps:
The ladies had salad.
IMG_3910.JPG IMG_3912.JPG

David had something cheese'ish.
IMG_3913.JPG

Mikey had deep fried rubber bands, as usual.
IMG_3911.JPG

The table shared an order of bruschetta. Not me, course, 'cause you know ... tomatoes.
IMG_3914.JPG

Beverages, not pictured. Deborah and David split a 1/2 litre of Pinot Grigio. Mike cheated with his other woman, "Stella". And I had ... water!

Last edited:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
At Mike's urging, I have deliberately put a few pounds back on. Okay ... almost 10! He is happy. I am not. So, it's back on the salad and chicken train again tomorrow ... but not before dessert!

Of the four desserts we ordered, the kitchen was out of three of them. :(

Only David got what he ordered. Zabaglione.
IMG_3920.JPG

Mike got chocolate something or other cake.
IMG_3921.JPG

Deborah said "pass".
And I ordered tiramisu (second choice) and latte.
IMG_3919.JPG

It was all very, very good. And sadly, those will be the last food photos worth posting for the next little while.

We now resume regular programming.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom