Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Quick review of the new Soarin while I wait for food. I liked the old one better. I don't like the transitions between scenes. The queue is a lot better, but the soundtrack took a step down. The scenes are okay, but seem fake to me.
I really liked it. Gave it a 10. The old one however, was an 11.

PUSH

Original Poster
I've heard so many people say this, and that the CGI additions (elephant throwing sand at audience, especially) takes you out of the realism completely. Will see first hand how I like it in January.
Yes. The CGI makes it look so unreal. The elephants really stand out. And every transition to a new scene, something is thrown or jumps out at you. It gets old.

PUSH

Original Poster
Went to the new Soarin right at rope drop, and you've heard my review on that.

Then we went to TT, which had technical difficulties, making our wait pretty long. We then used our FP for LwtL. Love that ride. After lunch we ride the Gran Fiesta Tour and then went to Frozen. Honestly, I hated the idea of Frozen replacing Maelstrom. Still do. But the ride was very well done. Even if you're not a huge Frozen fan, it's fun and spectacular. That being said, I can't understand why they put it in for Maelstrom when DHS would have been a much smarter place to put it. Still miss Maelstrom.

We walked around WS and saw Impressions de France before heading to our SSE FP. Now we are back at the hotel. Got a TSM FP for later tonight.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
The Ontario gov't has very recently allowed a limited number of grocery stores to start selling beer. In typical Nanny state fashion however, they can only sell six packs.

I know this is an imported beer, and Ontario has a law (I kid you not!) that beer cannot be sold for less than a "buck a beer" ... but this is outrageous!

IMG_3930.JPG

PUSH

Original Poster
Not many good pictures from tonight, but we did MuppetVision, TGMR, and TSM tonight. ToT as down all night, otherwise we would have done that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom