Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

I tried one of 5 guys Milk Shakes. I was extremely disappointed. If I want cup of soft serve, I would have asked for it. A milk shake should be drinkable without breaking every blood vessel in ones face like one is trying to suck a 10 lb. boulder through a tiny straw. Does anyone know were you can still get a real Milk Shake and not one the allows you to stick a spoon in it and turn it upside down without anything spilling out. We used to have milk shakes, malts, and Frappes. All drinkable. Rant over... return to your previously scheduled programing.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I tried one of 5 guys Milk Shakes. I was extremely disappointed. If I want cup of soft serve, I would have asked for it. A milk shake should be drinkable without breaking every blood vessel in ones face like one is trying to suck a 10 lb. boulder through a tiny straw. Does anyone know were you can still get a real Milk Shake and not one the allows you to stick a spoon in it and turn it upside down without anything spilling out. We used to have milk shakes, malts, and Frappes. All drinkable. Rant over... return to your previously scheduled programing.
No shakes up here yet. We split a Coke Zero instead.

trr1

homemade-pecan-sandies-everydaydishes_com-H-800x526-300x197.jpg
Fudge-Filled-Toffee-Pecan-Sandies-3-380x280.jpg
8372dd524c6343e4cd0270f4cff79b84.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom