Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
So for those of you who don't know, I'm in Disney this week. My immediate family, then my mom's sister's family. Can't plan anything with 8 people, but we have a pretty good plan down so we'll make it work.

Got down here this afternoon after driving 21 hours. Staying at Riverside.

Tonight we went offsite for supper and then went to Disney Springs for about half an hour to look around and get a cupcake at Sprinkles.

20170624_184003.jpg

20170624_184003.jpg

20170624_190921.jpg

Also, from the little I saw tonight, I love the Disney Springs look. So much better than Downtown Disney.

EDIT - Messed something up when posting pictures. Not sure how to fix it on my phone. But the second picture is supposed to be the attached file.

Attachments

• 20170624_190028.jpg
    20170624_190028.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 7

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
So for those of you who don't know, I'm in Disney this week. My immediate family, then my mom's sister's family. Can't plan anything with 8 people, but we have a pretty good plan down so we'll make it work.

Tonight we went offsite for supper and then went to Disney Springs for about half an hour to look around and get a cupcake at Sprinkles.

View attachment 211959

View attachment 211959

View attachment 211961

Also, from the little I saw tonight, I love the Disney Springs look. So much better than Downtown Disney.

EDIT - Messed something up when posting pictures. Not sure how to fix it on my phone. But the second picture is supposed to be the attached file.

Woo. Start of pictures!!

Lucky

Think I'm going to try and sleep now. I know, not even 9pm, but I only got a max of 4 hours sleep on the car ride. Plus, rope drop starts tomorrow. Fingers crossed that storms stay out!
Nothing embarrassing about going to bed at 9. I have a...friend who sometimes does that.
_circ_zps50zrxcdq.gif

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

View attachment 211959

View attachment 211959

View attachment 211961

We were at Disney Springs earlier today, had dinner at the California Grill tonight and we are currently in the lobby of the Contemporary waiting for the down pour to subside.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Scrims are halfway down.
View attachment 211928

Best news I've heard all morning. Can't wait for all the scrims to finally come down. I know that maintenance, etc., has to be done, but it's just such a main focal point, right at the beginning of Main Street USA.

With regard to your other picture at CHH, I was surprised that the Shenandoah music was playing the background. All the many times I've been there, I really can't recall ever hearing any background music whatsoever. (And, you and I both select the same location upstairs each time.) Is the music something new they've added recently, or am I deaf?! :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom