Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Lucky

My elementary school had a combination lunchroom/auditorium with a stage. But it wasn't used as a gym. P.E. was always outdoors no matter how hot it was. The building wasn't air conditioned. (August in Memphis - who needs AC anyway? :rolleyes:) And back then for some reason they thought it was bad for you to come in from P.E. and immediately drink water.

Nemo14

My elementary school had a combination lunchroom/auditorium with a stage. But it wasn't used as a gym. P.E. was always outdoors no matter how hot it was. The building wasn't air conditioned. (August in Memphis - who needs AC anyway? :rolleyes:) And back then for some reason they thought it was bad for you to come in from P.E. and immediately drink water.
That goes along with how we had to shower after gym class and stay in the shower for the blast of cold water to "close your pores"...

Tick Tock

I loved the feeling of power when you caught the ball and stared down the person you were targeting. Good stuff.
Exactly. It could be your best friend across the floor, your worst enemy, or just some random kid you've never met. It didn't matter. Once you spotted your potential target, he / she was getting a full serving of the Andy Pettitte glare. (We perfected the Pettitte glare in elementary school before Pettitte himself even knew it was a thing.)
pettite.jpg

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Ugh! Now I remember why I was hesitant about hanging out at work with Mike all day.

It's not that it's more boring than watching paint dry.

No, it's because the chairs are ridiculously uncomfortable.

At least the Jays game is on the radio.

NYwdwfan

Ugh! Now I remember why I was hesitant about hanging out at work with Mike all day.

It's not that it's more boring than watching paint dry.

No, it's because the chairs are ridiculously uncomfortable.

At least the Jays game is on the radio.
No shopping malls nearby? Where I live there's ALWAYS somewhere to shop close by.

NYwdwfan

Well, you will all be delighted to know that I was able to switch Cape May to earlier in the week, switch Brown Derby/Pixar live dining package to later in the week and book a temporary placeholder dinner at Kona at 5 on Halloween party night. I'm watching what opens up and will either switch that for something inside MK or book a lunch at AK (we will be there in the morning) and to QS for dinner. Final payments for trips that week are due this week so I'm starting to see things open up.

JenniferS

No shopping malls nearby? Where I live there's ALWAYS somewhere to shop close by.
It's kind of important to keep a car in the parking lot so that it looks like we're open.

The only shopping centre remotely close is a Walmart. I kind of have issues with Walmart; except that they're the only place in town that sells my brand of peach yogurt, in which case, the issues are not that deep.

JenniferS - standing up for her ideals ... as long as it's convenient. :hilarious:

JenniferS

Well, you will all be delighted to know that I was able to switch Cape May to earlier in the week, switch Brown Derby/Pixar live dining package to later in the week and book a temporary placeholder dinner at Kona at 5 on Halloween party night. I'm watching what opens up and will either switch that for something inside MK or book a lunch at AK (we will be there in the morning) and to QS for dinner. Final payments for trips that week are due this week so I'm starting to see things open up.
Have you considered Skipper's Canteen?

trr1

onion-rings-300x204.jpeg
91145_original.jpg
upload_2017-6-22_16-4-35.jpeg
f6ebc90b068fee9dd4973be8a663bb1a.jpg
70a185311ee5854ad2bd4bed6bce5dbd.jpg
images

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom