Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Since i know most of you like food pictures I thought I would share some treats I had today at the Magic Kingdom: citrus swirl and the new hand dipped corn dog at Sleepy Hollow.

View attachment 211515 View attachment 211516
The folks at Sleepy Hollow seem to have perfected their technique. The first few I saw on Twitter were very "unique".

Anyway ... slurp! Even a lopsided corndog with funky appendages is a beautiful thing.

trr1

upload_2017-6-21_17-54-40.jpeg
peaches-and-cream-trifle-5-1-400x267.jpg

cream-in-peach-oatmeal-Copy.jpg
a0b5480bc54873add83295db6e18c92f.jpg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Whatever happened to the gyms in new schools? :confused: Everyone called it the gym for as long as I can remember..

There's a new school that was just built in my area, and they don't have anything called a gym. What they have is something called a Health and Wellness Center. :rolleyes: Boy, those kids will get a rude awakening when they have to take the usual, horrid gym classes, in their fancy Health and Wellness Center! :p

Tick Tock

Whatever happened to the gyms in new schools? :confused: Everyone called it the gym for as long as I can remember..

There's a new school that was just built in my area, and they don't have anything called a gym. What they have is something called a Health and Wellness Center. :rolleyes: Boy, those kids will get a rude awakening when they have to take the usual, horrid gym classes, in their fancy Health and Wellness Center! :p
When I was in elementary school, we always called it P.E. (Physical Education) class. Never did I hear a teacher refer to it as what it truly was...gym. It's a shame everything has to be worded so precise these days.

Personally, I preferred playing on the jungle health and wellness bars during recess.

Tick Tock

Oh yah--those used to be called monkey bars! My favorite! (of course . . . ;)) :D
One thing I always loved about P.E. class was when we got to sit under this thing for a few moments while it deflated. It happened maybe 2 or 3 times during the school year. Everything was good with life when that thing came out to the gym floor. No stress or care in the world...for we had the parachute dome to sit under.
parachute.png

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
One thing I always loved about P.E. class was when we got to sit under this thing for a few moments while it deflated. It happened maybe 2 or 3 times during the school year. Everything was good with life when that thing came out to the gym floor. No stress or care in the world...for we had the parachute dome to sit under.
View attachment 211565

Those were awesome.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
View attachment 211565
Those were awesome.
After my time. My kids liked it though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom