Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Who put that Frozen carp on your car?
Mike's car overheated the other day, so he has my Altima. Ski is driving his summer car - the Trans Am.

I was supposed to take the insurance off of the Civic a month ago, but the gf had borrowed it for three weeks, so lucky me, there's an insured piece of carp just sitting in the driveway today screaming, "Drive me, drive me".

As to who put the Frozen carp all over the car ... that would be the Ski. Some days he feels like Michael Knight. Some days he feels like Elsa. The confidence is strong in that boy.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@JenniferS , tell Ski to put this decal on instead--much more to your good taste.

CnqvFUWUkAABdK_.jpg

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
@JenniferS , tell Ski to put this decal on instead--much more to your good taste.

CnqvFUWUkAABdK_.jpg
Hahaha. It's not a decal, so much as a piece of duct tape covering a hole in the hood. Then he got carried away. He even put a perfectly cut out piece on the gear shift kn-ob.

The car is going in for body work and a paint job soon. I'm against it - it's just a piece o' carp winter beater - but I fear I have been outvoted.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
With no more Agatha Christies (either real or fake) in the library pile, this looks to be the best of what's left.

IMG_3852.JPG

On the plus side, it's part of a series, so if it's any good, yay, there are more.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
We're back on Long Island today after a very brief visit back home. We go back Friday for a weekend of baby showers for DD, then back here Monday night.

I'd just like to point out that you're busier as a retired person, than most people who are working full-time jobs! :jawdrop:

(A grandmother's work is never done; she works from sun to sun . . . ;) ) Glad to hear you're enjoying the grandkids!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom