Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
TTA and CoP are in my next top 5 - somewhere between 11-15 ... :hilarious:, along with R'nRC, Safari, and Midway Mania.
My top 10 probably goes...

HM
ToT
Splash
EE
Space Mountain
SSE
TTA
Soarin (old version, I'm assuming new, too)
BTM
LwtL

PotC came in at #11.

In no particular order.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Why is Carpool Karaoke so entertaining?

Those boys sure don't know their Titanic, but I cried anyway. In a cool way.

I've always said I don't like the "pretty boys", but if I were 25-30 years younger, I would kinda get the Harry Styles thing. :hilarious:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I'll preface this by saying that I was never excited for Pandora. I've never seen Avatar, I've never wanted to see Avatar, and I still don't want to see Avatar. I've had such little interest in Pandora that I haven't followed its construction. My reaction to the announcement of Pandora was disappointment. I just have zero interest in Avatar and I still wanted something like Beastly Kingdom.

That said, I have to say that Pandora is extremely well done. It's visually a fantastic looking land and Flight of Passage is an incredible ride. First of all, the queue for FoP is really impressive. I especially liked the caverns when you first go in.

I didn't have the highest expectations going into FoP. I figured it would be a nice enough ride but that's about it. I have to say, however, that I was really impressed. I was smiling the whole time. It's just a lot of fun. The experience is a lot like Soarin' but more intense. You really feel like your plumeting downward. It's just a lot of fun. I still have to ask, "Why Avatar of all things?" But it's an incredible ride nonetheless.

View attachment 210770

View attachment 210772

View attachment 210773

View attachment 210774

View attachment 210775

View attachment 210776

View attachment 210777

View attachment 210778

View attachment 210779

View attachment 210771

Thank you for sharing this group of pictures. I've seen a picture here and there, across the forums, but seeing a bunch of different views together in sequence, really gave me more of a sense of the theme and mood. Looks very interesting.

Goofyernmost

In todays world it is (or it's) amazing that every word hasn't been cut down to three letters, so words like then and than become easily interchangeable. I have to be honest I'm quite often guilty of the then and than error, but, just don't care enough to go back and correct it. The purpose of words is to communicate. If you understand my statement well enough to know that I used the wrong one then (or possibly than) the purpose of words happened. Not much else necessary.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I'll preface this by saying that I was never excited for Pandora. I've never seen Avatar, I've never wanted to see Avatar, and I still don't want to see Avatar. I've had such little interest in Pandora that I haven't followed its construction. My reaction to the announcement of Pandora was disappointment. I just have zero interest in Avatar and I still wanted something like Beastly Kingdom.

That said, I have to say that Pandora is extremely well done. It's visually a fantastic looking land and Flight of Passage is an incredible ride. First of all, the queue for FoP is really impressive. I especially liked the caverns when you first go in.

I didn't have the highest expectations going into FoP. I figured it would be a nice enough ride but that's about it. I have to say, however, that I was really impressed. I was smiling the whole time. It's just a lot of fun. The experience is a lot like Soarin' but more intense. You really feel like your plumeting downward. It's just a lot of fun. I still have to ask, "Why Avatar of all things?" But it's an incredible ride nonetheless.

View attachment 210770

View attachment 210772

View attachment 210773

View attachment 210774

View attachment 210775

View attachment 210776

View attachment 210777

View attachment 210778

View attachment 210779

View attachment 210771

Great pictures! I'm looking forward to see this in person soon. I was one that wondered "Why Avatar?" as well, and I finally watched the movie for the first time a couple nights ago. The movie was actually pretty good, I mean it won't be in my top ten movies but it was still entertaining. The graphics and "landscapes" in the film actually got me excited to see the new land. I hope I will be able to see it at night, from what I've heard it is pretty stellar at night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom