Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

trr1

This sounds good though!

View attachment 210556
you might like this
c394b430545323908524ac26f2c4364b.jpg

space monkey at DHS has rum( gone but not forgotten)
Ingredients
  • 12 ounces chocolate milk shake
  • 3/4 ounce coconut rum
  • 3/4 ounce creme de banana liqueur
Instructions
  1. Put all ingredients in a blender and mix well.
  2. Serve in a tall glass.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
I would say Haunted Mansion doesn't need FastPass but it alows me to pretend the PLQ doesn't exist. Just keep looking right. Just keep looking right.
Yeah, not my cup of tea either.

I haven't heard much about the rumoured/hinted HM restaurant lately, but I would hope that they would build alongside the ROA, behind that extended queue, and that all that fibreglass carp will have to go buh-byes.

Eric1955

I haven't heard much about the rumoured/hinted HM restaurant lately, but I would hope that they would build alongside the ROA, behind that extended queue, and that all that fibreglass carp will have to go buh-byes.

That's my hope as well. It's very cheesy (not the good kind) and tonally out of place. Even if they don't do the restaurant I don't expect it to last. It seems like interactive queues are considered passé at this point.

Tick Tock

I would say Haunted Mansion doesn't need FastPass but it alows me to pretend the PLQ doesn't exist. Just keep looking right. Just keep looking right.

Whichever imagineer(s) thought that McDonald's Playland of a queue was a good addition for HM, obviously doesn't get HM.
What would be so wrong with just an extended wooded cemetery, with more clever limerick adorned tombstones scattered throughout?

JenniferS

Whichever imagineer(s) thought that McDonald's Playland of a queue was a good addition for HM, obviously doesn't get HM.
What would be so wrong with just an extended wooded cemetery, with more clever limerick adorned tombstones scattered throughout?
Limericks, rhyming couplets, maybe a haiku or two ... but please put an end to dead guys going ah-choo.

Put an end to this madness if it's not too much troubles ... everyone knows corpses cannot blow bubbles.

Eric1955

I rode Peter Pan's Flight for the first time in a while. It had a short wait during HEA. I actually like the ride. I just wouldn't wait an hour to ride it. It's a charming little ride. Sounded like it could use some WD-40 though.

My aren't at trying to get a shot of the castle from a different angle.
IMG_3829.JPG

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Oh, they were well aware, but this is the "new" Disney. They just chose to cannibalize the queue's perfect theme, in favor of kiddie fun time in line. They succeeded in distraction for the kiddies; they failed in "show" for other guests. :banghead:

HM's original queue was spot on. It was low-key and fun, yet quite effective in building up the guest's anticipation, for the haunting experience inside the mansion.

Many attraction queues don't really offer much "to do" while going through the lines; yet, somehow, families survive the "ordeal" . . . :rolleyes:

JenniferS

What's the problem?
Nothing now. Severe storms, tornado warnings, heavy damaging hail.

I was just about to gather the boys and head down to the basement, and then the sun popped back out.

Mike has had some terrible weather where he is, but thankfully was not under the tornado watch. There's not a lot of protection when you're sitting in the middle of a field in a sales trailer.

Eric1955

If it's a Baptist/Pentecostal full immersion baptism, it could be "wet and wild".

I'm Presbyterian but my grandparents and stepdad are Baptist. They didn't think I got wet enough.
Please tell us you have a FP for one of the attractions.

Nope, I'm waiting it out.
Can't wait to hear your impressions!!

Still waiting for Flight of Passage. I can say that the queue is very impressive so far.

ETA: They could turn the AC up a bit though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom