Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Nemo14

Kind of on a whim today we decided to go back to the eagle nest by the church parking lot. Unlike yesterday there were no eaglets anywhere near the nest, so I took a walk across the street to see if I could see them at the pond. No luck, but I heard one, so I stopped and waited and soon he appeared.

full

He landed in a nearby tree and immediately started calling for his parents

full

I can't begin to describe how breathtaking it is to watch these magnificent birds fly, and boy did they treat us today.

He called for a few minutes, and I waited right there, figuring the other eaglet would arrive soon. wrong! Big Momma eagle arrived with a fish and the eaglet went crazy welcoming her.
full

201497-5ef6537d34b256065ed3aeab08e1dbd7.jpg

full

I turned my head when I heard the second eaglet cry, and sure enough he flew in just as gracefully as the previous 2.
201494-fc009d0c387f5263538b07ada32e3692.jpg

201493-3f7770ba48d95e7ed099334a3996cec3.jpg

Mom guarded the nest while the eaglets feasted on fresh sushi...

full

Time to go pick up the preschooler, but more photos to come tonight!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I'm not sure if this is only a WDW-related phenomenon. A couple of times in the Quick Service food order lines, I'd get stuck behind the "family who cannot decide what they want, even though everyone has been in line for 5-10 minutes" . . . :facepalm:

This is Quick Service, people. You look at the giant, well-lit up board above, and you have about 5 choices. That's it. This is not Victoria and Albert's, for heaven's sake. I mean, how do these people function in the real world on a daily basis?

(Had a hilarious conversation with a CM at the Fountain View (Starbucks) in Future World. He had just come over to a register from a back area, and waved me over to him. He said softly, "I've come to your rescue . . . I knew you weren't with THEM!" We chatted while he was getting my coffee, and we shared a few chuckles.) :hilarious:

MOXOMUMD

My heart and thoughts go out to everyone injured and the families of those that passed at the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester. :( So sad and thank goodness she's okay.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I'm not sure if this is only a WDW-related phenomenon. A couple of times in the Quick Service food order lines, I'd get stuck behind the "family who cannot decide what they want, even though everyone has been in line for 5-10 minutes" . . . :facepalm:

This is Quick Service, people. You look at the giant, well-lit up board above, and you have about 5 choices. That's it. This is not Victoria and Albert's, for heaven's sake. I mean, how do these people function in the real world on a daily basis?

(Had a hilarious conversation with a CM at the Fountain View (Starbucks) in Future World. He had just come over to a register from a back area, and waved me over to him. He said softly, "I've come to your rescue . . . I knew you weren't with THEM!" We chatted while he was getting my coffee, and we shared a few chuckles.) :hilarious:

I get behind these people too. :cool:

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Sky news reporting a second device was found near venue and the police are doing a controlled detonation on it. That pretty much leaves no doubt what this was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom