Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Some Canadians are mildly irked. Mildly. Irked.
We seldom get rip roaring angry. It's not our way.

http://www.bardown.com/canadians-ar...er-he-broke-a-standard-canadian-rule-1.750616

o_O Zed? What's that?

O.k. Speaking of Canadians, I wanted to share with you that I saw one of the top musical groups (actually only 1-2 original members at this point) at EPCOT last Sunday and Monday nights. They were performing at the Garden Rocks Concerts (featuring rock bands from the 60s, 70s and 80s) at the American Pavilion outdoor theater. Can you guess who? Yes! It was The Guess Who!! :joyfull:

Really enjoyed their show. They performed many of their biggest hits including American Woman, Undun, No Time, Shakin' All Over, Clap for the Wolfman, and others. They were very well received by the crowds.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
o_O Zed? What's that?

O.k. Speaking of Canadians, I wanted to share with you that I saw one of the top musical groups (actually only 1-2 original members at this point) at EPCOT last Sunday and Monday nights. They were performing at the Garden Rocks Concerts (featuring rock bands from the 60s, 70s and 80s) at the American Pavilion outdoor theater. Can you guess who? Yes! It was The Guess Who!! :joyfull:

Really enjoyed their show. They performed many of their biggest hits including American Woman, Undun, No Time, Shakin' All Over, Clap for the Wolfman, and others. They were very well received by the crowds.
The only two members who count are Burton Cummings and to a lesser extent, Randy Bachman.

The Guess Who does not sound like The Guess Who without Burton Cummings; much like BTO "ain't nothing yet" without Randy.

Nemo14

Another hot day today, complete with love bugs...

We started out this morning heading to Sarasota for a picnic lunch, so we had to stop and check out the eagles nest over at the church parking lot. These are the eaglets we've seen fly and are learning to fish at the pond across the street. This morning they were both in the nest tree however, calling their parents.
full

full

A few minutes later I saw mom fly in and drop a fish the nest, which the eaglets rushed to devour. Mom stood guard on a nearby limb.

full

full

We stopped at WaWa for sandwiches and yummy shakes, then continued on our way. When we passed the road to the tower eagle, we decided to make a quick side trip to check on that nest, but no adult eagle was around. A closer look showed the top of an eaglet head, so we know there's at least one baby there.

full

MinnieM123

Premium Member
The only two members who count are Burton Cummings and to a lesser extent, Randy Bachman.

The Guess Who does not sound like The Guess Who without Burton Cummings; much like BTO "ain't nothing yet" without Randy.

You don't like Derek Sharp? He's been a lead singer with them since 2008. (Granted, he was not an original member of the group, but I really liked him.)

4958362249_ca9c60e934.jpg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Traffic was heavy by the beach, so we decided to just come back to the house to swim in the pool. We had to go by our favorite nest anyway, so I caught a few pictures of the older eaglet there. That face!!!

full

Awesome close-up--you really caught that raptor, intensive "look" in his eyes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom