Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I have a Holidays Hangover.

I didn't drink too much. Or eat too much. Or sleep too much.

I think I over-indulged in people.

If I can pawn off driving my brother to an appointment today, I think I'm going to have a well deserved lay around/do nothing/nap on the couch/jammie day.

With coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.

NYwdwfan

If I can pawn off driving my brother to an appointment today, I think I'm going to have a well deserved lay around/do nothing/nap on the couch/jammie day.

I hate people.
I hate food.
I hate the news.
Coffee = good.

acishere

I found that running into a different room the second someone mentioned politics really helped me avoid getting a people hangover on Christmas.

Lucky

I found that running into a different room the second someone mentioned politics really helped me avoid getting a people hangover on Christmas.
I was ready to do that but never needed to.

I don't dislike my in laws but I don't have much in common with them. Just as one example, my brothers in law have never heard of Clayton Kershaw. Including the one who lives in the Los Angeles area.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Me too - I was really hoping she would pull through this. Her mom is one of my favorite all time entertainers. Just so sad for her family and probably billions of fans.
Growing up, my mom always told that Elizabeth Taylor was a wicked woman ... because she stole Eddie Fisher from Debbie Reynolds. :hilarious:

As an adult, I now know that you can't steal someone who isn't willing to be taken.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
To heck with it. I am getting dressed today and going to see Moana at 4:50, if I can find someone to go with me.

Maybe even if I can't. Waiting for Auntie to text me back. Ally is my next choice.

MOXOMUMD

Growing up, my mom always told that Elizabeth Taylor was a wicked woman ... because she stole Eddie Fisher from Debbie Reynolds. :hilarious:

As an adult, I now know that you can't steal someone who isn't willing to be taken.
During A New Hope Carrie Fisher (19) had a long affair with Harrison Ford (33) when he was still married. Talk about real life/onscreen romance.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Dang, you'd think Netflix would be playing Star Wars IV, but noooooooo!
I'll bet the US Netflix is though. Ugh!!!!!

MOXOMUMD

Good idea. Done.

Truly, back in the day, we all thought that Mark Hamill would be the first to go. Like 30 years ago.
I don't know how he survived that car wreck after before Empire Strikes Back. Someone was using the Force to heal him for real. He's been the voice of The Joker for the past 20+ years and will be in the new Batman movie.

f687290dde1ef6d380e242a01bb52d85.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom