Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Sure. I've seen the descriptions of some of the tasty meals you prepare -- I'll be over by dinnertime!

work.jpg
HA...I was about to reply that you would probably be happy to do it if they were all outside in the cold.

NYwdwfan

I don't remember that much about Latin, except that it made English and Spanish very easy after taking one year of it.

I took 6 years of it but sadly don't remember much of the language. I also remember shockingly little of the mythology. I do remember "semper ubi sub ubi".

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I was in the 9th grade and also taking art class. I made a cut away of a Roman Road showing the different layers used in the construction of Roman roads out of clay...fired it and painted the different layers showing the different strata and drainage canals built into every road.

NYwdwfan

en vino et veritas.... that's it other then a few prayers that we memorized in church before they dropped the Latin requirement. I never did know what those words meant, but, I could speak them like I could.
Literal translation is (if memory serves) "in wine there is truth" (or something along those lines).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom