Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

NYwdwfan

View attachment 171784

Shiny (oiled?) legs or white paint?
Apparently once you see the paint, you can no longer see the shine.

I saw shiny legs first. Took me a few seconds to see the painted leg, but depending where I focus, I can easily flip flop from shiny to painted, and back again.
Is this the new photo the internet is divided on? I heard something about "legs being the new blue dress" on the news.

Goofyernmost

View attachment 171784

I saw shiny legs first. Took me a few seconds to see the painted leg, but depending where I focus, I can easily flip flop from shiny to painted, and back again.
Say, did any guy besides me stand up and look downward at the computer screen to see it anything else was showing up? No? Really? Of course not, neither did I? That would be weird! Moving along!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
img_0501-jpg.171784

Must be.
The dress was gold and white, by the way.

Shiny legs...I do see the white paint now though

The dress was blue and black of course.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Shiny legs...I do see the white paint now though

The dress was blue and black of course.
The dress was black and blue. There are entire websites dedicated to it. I always, without fail, saw white with gold lace.

I'm on the right side on this one though - those legs are painted. At first glance, I see shiny each time. And then they go flat. :(

Just goes to show, you don't really need to bust your hump working out. You can just paint on a "six pack". (Sadly, I'm going to need a lot of paint right now.)

Goofyernmost

No, no. The first few pages are always worth reading. After that ... not so much.
The first post was semi-interesting and then it stopped. It stopped because there is nothing to talk about. If it happens, it happens, if it doesn't, it won't. Totally Disney's call. I don't give a tiny rats butt about what they put there, because, like so many others, Disney parks are dead to me. I have one remaining park hopper day on my last 10 day ticket. Once that is used, I no longer plan on going to the place. I have gotten to old and it has gotten to stupid for me to still want to be part of. I will probably save that one day until SWL is done and then go and just check out Pandora, TSL and SWL. After that, it is time for me to retire my desire to participate anymore. What was once great has become terminally adolescent. Until then, perhaps some other real places in the world would be worthy of a visit.

Not Cananada though... been there, done that, practically froze to death.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
The first post was semi-interesting and then it stopped. It stopped because there is nothing to talk about. If it happens, it happens, if it doesn't, it won't. Totally Disney's call. I don't give a tiny rats butt about what they put there, because, like so many others, Disney parks are dead to me. I have one remaining park hopper day on my last 10 day ticket. Once that is used, I no longer plan on going to the place. I have gotten to old and it has gotten to stupid for me to still want to be part of. I will probably save that one day until SWL is done and then go and just check out Pandora, TSL and SWL. After that, it is time for me to retire my desire to participate anymore. What was once great has become terminally adolescent. Until then, perhaps some other real places in the world would be worthy of a visit.

Not Cananada though... been there, done that, practically froze to death.
I must admit, that is not the reaction I was expecting from you. I had no idea you were "done" with the parks.

I do agree though, Disney will do what Disney is going to do. It's not all great, but it certainly isn't all bad. Most of it, in fact, is still very good.

Things may change, but for me, WDW is still where I want to spend the bulk of my vacation time and dollars. And yes, I know there are other places to go. I've been to some of them, and I'm negotiating with Hubby to go to others. But Disney parks are still my first choice. You can be sure you'll be the first to know if it ceases to be.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
If you thrown in a handful of steamed veggies to a pot of pasta with white sauce (from a jar - you know me better than that), you can call it "pasta primavera" and the fam thinks you rock.

Plus, it tastes pretty good.
(Served with an ice cold glass of milk, of course.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom